Enterbay Fist of Fury

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It looks like the body improvements are mostly aesthetic, but I don't mind, Enterbay's bodies are always solid. I'm only disappointed that they didn't change the wrist joints.

All things considered, this could be the best Enterbay Bruce Lee figure yet, or at least it'll be the the figure packing the most accessories. I'm glad I skipped over the GoD and EtD Bruce(s), this will be the one I'll buy.

Thanks for the pics and info, breakersrevenge.

every Enterbay Bruce i've got has the worst ankle joints in history.

So far I've just got the GoD figure from enterbay, which was freakin excellent, but this one looks too good to pass up as well. Gonna try and get this one!

Back at post #51 I wrote:

The framed banner (the school's masthead?) reminded me of this older Arnie prototype, which is not usually pictured with the rest of the collection:

gud2js_20060715214530_5242913_3.jpg

gud2js_20060715214045_5242874_1.jpg

modeled after:
gud2js_20060715220114_5242913_1.jpg

This was a later sculpt, I think his last before the start of Enterbay. I'm wondering if one of the FOF heads will be similar...

The jaw isn't "too big;" he's thrusting it. It's part of the expression, and Bruce Lee used this expression a lot. As an actor, he was an incredible martial artist.

FOF_10.jpg

Anyone know if enterbay can declare a lower value on the package when they send it to overseas buyers so we will avoid custom fees?I know sideshowtoy and bbts doesnt do that for you,just curious because this is a figure im considering right now.If they dont ill go ebay.

Hopefully, you guys were able to order direct as one of the first 300. Hey, if Sideshow's Leonidas PF Ex won't reward you for it, it seems Enterbay will reward you instead....

From Enterbay's Blog:

Dear all!

Thank you all for your patience!

Official Bruce Lee Fist of Fury pictures is now available.

We are still accepting pre orders which are to be shipped after 20th November, Orders received after 20th will be shipped after the official release date 27th November.

Orders are shipped in sequence; some orders will be shipped on 27th some the next day and so on.

Pre order instructions are available on our website.

Please allow some time for shipping, we will do our best to delivery all orders upon receiving full payment as soon as possible.

We have 300 copies signed by Arnie Kim to give away for direct online pre order (before 20th) customers. First in first served limited stock available!!!

Thank you for your continuous support in our brand and product!

i hope Big Boss is next,i love that movie it my favourite from the Lee saga.

Last edited:
hell yeah i got my preorder in pretty damn early. I'd love to have one signed by Arnie Kim, just an amazing over all package of stuff with this figure! :rock

I can't wait to be bored out of my brains with excellence. Bruce is such an awesome person you just can't have enough of him. Come on doll face, come out and bore me.

Back