Enterbay Fist of Fury

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really want this figure but $300 is just too much. What's the best deal on him? Any ideas?

You can use the Live.com discount and get it for 25% off on the lowest ebay BIN price

EDIT:

I did a quick search and with the discount you can pick it up for almost $200 plus shipping

i ve been thinking . for the money money these figures go for , Arnie should be signing every last one. if you think about it 5000 signatures really is not all that bad. i bet he could do it in a day with breaks through out the day. Enterbay should not use Arnies signature as a selling point , at least not when they are selling these figures for nearly 400.00 in some cases.

You can use the Live.com discount and get it for 25% off on the lowest ebay BIN price

EDIT:

I did a quick search and with the discount you can pick it up for almost $200 plus shipping

Every time I check live.com I don't see where the discount applies to Ebay. Can someone tell me where that is? I'd like to apply it to some of the large items I purchase.

Regarding the body-only Bruce Lees that are being offered for $30 at Enterbay:

Only version BL2 supports the releases out to this point (GOD, WOTD and ETD). This is a "fight mode" body meaning that the neck sticks out a bit for more attitude and supposedly the muscle definition is slightly different.

BL2.5 is the "fight mode" version of BL3. It seems BL3 is a standard/relaxed/straight pose release. All future releases will support either version BL2.5 or BL3 bodies. The difference here is the neck joint screw. Apparently they changed it so the new versions don't need the screw and the head just slides in.

Hope that clarifies some questions. Enterbay is offering free shipping on these if ordered before your FOF figure ships if you happened to order direct.

Enterbay is offering free shipping on these if ordered before your FOF figure ships if you happened to order direct.
The way I read it it says that free shipping will be honoured for all BL2, BL2.5, and BL3 bodies that get ordered along with the FoF figure, that are ordered and ship before the end of December. Of course, those orders have to be direct from Enterbay.

I would have liked to ordered some of each to display Lee in all the costumes that come with the previous releases, but only the FoF figure has two head sculpts, so I just ordered one body. Thems the breaks.

I got 2 of the BL2 (for the boxing glove outfit and the black body suit from ETD) and 1 of the BL2.5 for the FOF.

You are right. Apparently you can order a FOF between now and December and get free shipping on the bodies if ordered along with it. My mistake.

Hey Fox. No mistake, just added information. What are you going to do for the two EtD Bruce Lee sculpts?

They are shipping pre-orders from 20th November, in a first in first out sequence, and as many as they can get out at a time. So progressively from 20th to 21st 22nd etc. The official release date is 27th November.

Last edited:
Not sure how I want to tackle the outfits/body distribution yet. I do know that the current GOD head sculpt is inferior to all sculpts that followed. I want to put the ETD head on a 2.0 body with the GOD outfit.

Speaking of which, anyone know what was the deal today with that Nokia/Enterbay release? neither website is showing anything new about it.

ne.jpg

hey fox,

i think it's an expensive GOD v.2 box set that comes with a nokia n96 phone. i think there's been little news because the n96 hasn't been released in china yet. here's a pic:
ap_F23_20081029050827848.jpg

it does look though like v.2 just has the ETD version A head on it. something we can luckily reproduce ourselves. if it had been an entirely new head i might have been annoyed.

Thanks for the pic and the info. I wonder how much they want to charge you for this package and how limited it will be?

Well, I guess my plan was on the right track. BL2 body and ETD "exhaling" head sculpt with the GOD outfit.

i think your plan would make one hell of a figure. the game of death full 45minute end fight scene is bruce at his absolute best. sadly, the GOD figure feels a little dated now. if i had another head i might consider updating the GOD figure like you.

anyone want a phone?:lol

I strongly want this figure if they changed the sculpt because im not digging the first GOD sculpt.

i think your plan would make one hell of a figure. the game of death full 45minute end fight scene is bruce at his absolute best. sadly, the GOD figure feels a little dated now. if i had another head i might consider updating the GOD figure like you.

That's the thing. After looking at the amount of extra outfits I have from all releases I figure with 2 extra BL2 bodies I should be okay. I am just going to shift a few outfits/headsculpts around. The FOF BL3 will be left with the white suit/slick back hair and the extra BL2.5 body will be used for the angry face with the blue outfit.

I'll put the GOD head and body on one of the standard extra outfits (like the brown one) from the other figures. For $30 it saves me the aggravation of playing dress up.

Is this the first figure that will have the new advanced skin technology?
I've asked the question but received no confirmation either way. So here's a few more pics. Actually, looking at the skin pics, I'd say the Jay Chou figure will probably be the first.

ouw8iw.jpg

520so2.jpg

im330o.jpg

35lalgh.jpg

Last edited:
thanks for the pics creech. i actually really like the design on that phone. i'm not a phone guy - i've had the same nokia for the last 3 years. and before that it was my dad's for about 3 years. so it's old! never wanted to change it. but if i could get hold of this one, i'd go for it.

Just saving you the trouble of going to Enterbays site yourself really.

I have no interest in phones and the GoD figure I have, I'm happy with. Just as well, though I do have a feeling, even though they deny having any plans for it now, that once the deluxe Bruce figures are done, they may decide to release the limited editions with the battle damage, sweat etc. I'd be down for those.

Those that haven't the brass for the original, and don't mind missing out on the diorama, and happen to have a use for the phone might find good value in that Nokia deal.

The only real advantage here, from a display point of view, would be if this figure has the ETD head sculpt that is compatible with the BL2.5 and BL3 body.

Back