Enterbay Fist of Fury

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got an email stating Entery Bay wants to be paid through Paypal???

That I was one of the first 300 to order to get a signed Fig!

Is this legit?

I think Enterbay is making alot of costumers suspicious,all orders go through emails and not through their site.

Yes, it is legit. This is the message on the paypal invoice.

We have identified you as one of the first 300 pre order customers to obtain a copy of Bruce Lee Fist of Fury Edition signed by Arnie Kim!

To secure this order please make your payment as soon as possible. This offer will be valid for 10 days and we may give priority to other customers after this period.

I received the e-mail this morning as well. I'm debating whether to pick up the signed one or save $50 and order one from a retailer here in the states.

The only difference is the Arnie Kim sig nothing extra for the figure right?

I got from Vikingplayground, save $20 on top of the shipping. Unless signed by Bruce Lee, himself, I wouldn't care.

I think Enterbay is making alot of costumers suspicious,all orders go through emails and not through their site.

This is the same procedure they used for the two Enter the Dragon figures.

For the WOTD figure you would get a direct email from their customer service telling you what email address to use for PayPal, much as you would if buying something from someone on this board, no link to PayPal at all.

Eventually they'll build a PayPal connection directly into their site. Then you won't have the courtesy of a reservation that's good for ten days anymore. It'll be first come first served and people will complain that they had no notice. Uff da! :lol

i think im cancelling the one from enterbay which comes out to 370.00 shipped . i stand to save at least $30.00

Woo Hoo!!::rock:rock I snagged one of the first 300 pre-orders!:rock2:rock2 I was thinking of canceling before the cool news. Lots of stuff on pre-order between now and the end of the year. Not sure if my wallet can keep up!!:rip:rip

These will start processing late November close to release date:

"Once your order is ready we will ship it out to you ASAP. We start organizing shipment as of 20th Nov, we cannot guarantee all orders are shipped out on this date but we will continue to ship out orders on 21st, 22nd and so on."

Back