Enterbay Fist of Fury

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like everything is on track. Just got the email that they are about to send this figure out. They said I hadn't paid for the extra body, but that was a mistake, and to disregard that part of the email. You may get the same message, so don't worry, all is good.

Has anyone cancelled from their order? Do they charge you? (I don't see how they can without any CC info) I PO'd him.. but can't afford him now. Should I email them and cancell or just let it slide because They said I'd loose my reservation if I don't act soon.

I'd be inclined to let them know. Then they can be assured that you do not want it, and it'd help clear up loose ends. It's not going to hurt is it? So do it. They can't charge you, as you said, so be a stand up guy, rather than a lazy lay about. Do the decent thing.

compare... buy this or SS Bruce PF?

IMO Enterbay's is the way to go. For those unsure about buying "toys" in stead of pfs, I for one don't even see Enterbay's figures as toys. They have the quality sculpt of a pf, with all the posability of a 1/6 figure. Beautiful work this is.

IMO Enterbay's is the way to go. For those unsure about buying "toys" in stead of pfs, I for one don't even see Enterbay's figures as toys. They have the quality sculpt of a pf, with all the posability of a 1/6 figure. Beautiful work this is.

Between Enterbays and Sideshows,yeah enterbay is the way to go because its in the same price range.Im getting my first Bruce sooner or later but not if 300$+++ will be their standard price from now on.

Is this First Of Fury really worth 300$?I guess its 2 figures if you pay extra 30 bucks for the loose body.

I'd be inclined to let them know. Then they can be assured that you do not want it, and it'd help clear up loose ends. It's not going to hurt is it? So do it. They can't charge you, as you said, so be a stand up guy, rather than a lazy lay about. Do the decent thing.

True.. sorry, wasn't trying to be a jerk or anything.

When SSC announced they were doing BL as a PF, i was waiting patiently. All the while, I was looking at the Medicom, and drooling over the Enterbay. While all are collectibles in our eyes, you can't really compare the PF with the Enterbay for several reasons, some of which are more subjective than objective,... along the same lines as (PC vs Mac, PS3 vs 360).

I passed on the PF, and dreamed of having an Enterbay, and it seemed, perhaps unfairly, that i was willing to settle for a Medicom... until a chance presented itself to get an Enterbay figure at a relatively low price.

If i were to rate between the Enterbay and the PF, while both are similar in prices, if you want detail, poseability, and a conversational piece that can change or be updated, i would hands-down pick Enterbay. You cannot go wrong.

True.. sorry, wasn't trying to be a jerk or anything.
No. It's me who is sorry if I came across that strongly. Too bad you have to cancel, is the likely reason you didn't want to address this, because who knows, tomorrow you may be able to afford it, and then you may have missed out on the signed version.

Even if you change your mind, I'm sure the regular will be available for some time.

thats what I was thinking. I love these figs... the best BL figs out there... but the price for a 12" is too step for me right now. I'll be looking for him later though. The Holidays always mess with my collecting habits! ;)

yeah, i have the GOD one, but the extra head wouldn't hurt. and i'm actually in need of a phone. my old phone has just about had it, and i've heard the n96 is good. and you can't beat bruce's face on the back of it! i'll let you know if i find it anywhere. no luck yet!

SS has a Bruce PF but it sure as hell isnt Bruce LEE!

TheyCallMeBruce1982683_f.jpg

sweeeeeeet!

but the caterpillar eyebrows seem to have crawled back in. i wonder what the details are like in the eyes. can't tell from these pics.

thanks for the pics dude!

Back