Enterbay Fist of Fury

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I finally got my Fist of Fury head back today,actually...ABC express sent me a brand new one while they wait for the replacement from Enterbay.

The Eyes are the same,some scratch marks on the eyes but not as near as bad as the one i sent back so i will settle with this one.

I really hope Enterbay fix this problem for later releases.

Only thing is my BL3.0 has some loose ankles for the forward and back position, which is annoying because he tends to fall over. Anyone else have that problem?

Same thing with mine... seems about once a week the 3.0 just falls over. Whenever I pose him both feet are solid on the ground and he seems fine. But for whatever reason he'll just flop over :huh

But the 2.5 never has any issues and is even more of an extreme pose.

Same thing with mine... seems about once a week the 3.0 just falls over. Whenever I pose him both feet are solid on the ground and he seems fine. But for whatever reason he'll just flop over :huh

better place that bad boy under something soft so that nothing happens to the figure .

It has so far :lol I'm usually not opposed to using stands, but the background is so cool I'd prefer to just take my chances.

That and the included stand from EB is a turd :lol

It has so far :lol I'm usually not opposed to using stands, but the background is so cool I'd prefer to just take my chances.

Yeah, I'm the same way. I always use stands for my figures, but with the background I thought it is just too cool the put the stand in with it so I am just living with him falling over every once in a while.

I wish I could tighten up those ankles though. My BL2.5 has had no such problems.

Yeah, I'm the same way. I always use stands for my figures, but with the background I thought it is just too cool the put the stand in with it so I am just living with him falling over every once in a while.

I wish I could tighten up those ankles though. My BL2.5 has had no such problems.

It seems to be an issue with the 3.0... I've heard of others with the same issue.

You could always use a Medicom stand. I use them for figures in flight or if I want the background to be more prominent.

I worry about damaging clothing using the Medicom... the plastic seems like it could snag, and sometimes they don't seem to work with some figures.

You know you can click the ankels to the sides, right?

Yes. And it isn't that, it's the fact that the front to back motion is loose. It's not a big deal, I found a pose that is pretty solid so I'm happy.

Yeah, mine's like that too. It really sucks and it's the one thing i hate about the BL body's. You can't pose him standing straight, you gotta click the ankels a little and bend the leg's a little, then he can stand straight. But he looks a bit stupid.

Re: Enterbay Fist of Fury White suit

Hi all!

Has anyone got the enterbay Fist of Fury complete white suit and shoes they would sell to me? I have checked ebay but the suits they have are custom and the problem with them is they are sold with black shoes :gah:

If anyone has them and no longer wants or uses them and would sell to me please get intouch. I can pay through paypal and as a side note i live in the U.K. I don't mind paying shipping but don't want to pay over the top as i know it wouldn't cost alot to send it as most ebayers tend to erip you off with postage costs!

Thanks all

Draven

Back