Enterbay HD: 1/4 scale Rambo III

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Expect a stock, ambiguous response. That's what BBTS usually gives me when I ask such things. Basically, "It'll get here when it gets here." Enterbay seems a better deal anyway, though, what with the free shipping. I'm also guessing they'll ship it to you a lot sooner than BBTS will.

Won't be a better deal if he gets customs charges though. I'm getting mine from the UK for around the same price but without the risk of fees.

Enterbay just released a small batch of Rambo 1:4 figure yesterday. They are now sold out and will be restocked next week.

It seems like the are taking it slow with the production and releasing them in batches. I think they fulfill a certain amount of China mainland orders and locals first and then fulfill the international orders.

Enterbay just released a small batch of Rambo 1:4 figure yesterday. They are now sold out and will be restocked next week.

It seems like the are taking it slow with the production and releasing them in batches. I think they fulfill a certain amount of China mainland orders and locals first and then fulfill the international orders.

Seeing as you're Canadian, did you order from EB directly?

Two things about that video:
1) I just about jumped out of my seat when the cable dragged across the clear plastic cover over the weapons!

2) They did a great job hiding the PERS hatch seam! :D

Upon watching the video, I have a couple of comments:

The shoulder joint on the right arm is just as hydeous as the shoulder joints on the HTs Barney Ross, but just more pronounced due to the 1:6 vs 1:4th scale.

Why, why do both HTs and EB (on this release anyways) have the eyes gazing sky-ward. DAMMIT, people look straight ahead too you know!

Stallones eyes are WRONG, and his face looks passive or too relaxed. (I know, I know licensing and likeness rights over-ride extreme facial expressions often)

Like the packaging. Outfit and equipment/weapons look stunningly well executed.

If EB does this in 1:6th, I'm in, but at $400 + I have to pass, congrats on those clamoring for this. :hi5:

Upon watching the video, I have a couple of comments:

The shoulder joint on the right arm is just as hydeous as the shoulder joints on the HTs Barney Ross, but just more pronounced due to the 1:6 vs 1:4th scale.

Why, why do both HTs and EB (on this release anyways) have the eyes gazing sky-ward. DAMMIT, people look straight ahead too you know!

Stallones eyes are WRONG, and his face looks passive or too relaxed. (I know, I know licensing and likeness rights over-ride extreme facial expressions often)

Like the packaging. Outfit and equipment/weapons look stunningly well executed.

If EB does this in 1:6th, I'm in, but at $400 + I have to pass, congrats on those clamoring for this. :hi5:

Agreed- is it me or does this look nowhere as big and opposing as the T2 Arnold?

Face not so hot in that video to me...that one shoulder joint I saw looks like Grand Canyon to me....

I ordered directly from EB yesterday so i hope mine is a part of the first batch that is shipping these days.

I preordered this through PayPal directly with enterbay but never recieved a confirmation email from enterbay , only PayPal ,confirming my payment . I live in the new York . I wondering if my email msn hotmail is blocking it .???? Has anyone who preorderd here in the states recieved a conformation email from enterbay ??

I preordered this through PayPal directly with enterbay but never recieved a confirmation email from enterbay , only PayPal ,confirming my payment . I live in the new York . I wondering if my email msn hotmail is blocking it .???? Has anyone who preorderd here in the states recieved a conformation email from enterbay ??

I RECEIVED A CONFORMATION EMAIL:yess: ORDERED AS SOON AS IT WAS AVAILABLE ON THEIR SITE!:blissy

same happened with me but i think it's fine.You could always just shoot them an email asking about it.

Agreed- is it me or does this look nowhere as big and opposing as the T2 Arnold?

It shouldn't, despite being smaller than his prime, Arnold was still a massive body builder in T2, Stallone's just a short, muscular guy. That, and Rambo's arms are fully exposed, his clothes are tight, the T-800 is a lot of black cloth, his jacket is puffy all over compared to Rambo's form fitting costume, if EB is true to each character and actor, they should never look equal in this regard.

It shouldn't, despite being smaller than his prime, Arnold was still a massive body builder in T2, Stallone's just a short, muscular guy. That, and Rambo's arms are fully exposed, his clothes are tight, the T-800 is a lot of black cloth, his jacket is puffy all over compared to Rambo's form fitting costume, if EB is true to each character and actor, they should never look equal in this regard.

:goodpost::exactly:

Back