Enterbay HD: 1/4 scale Rambo III

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Still undecided.....
....think I'm probably going to just stick with the Rambo 4 archery statue from HCG.

Will have to wait and see some more in hand pics.

This rambo looks phenominal. This is the best representation of a rambo collectible to date. I cant wait to receive mine. Hey guys the arms only look long when there hanging straight down. Once you pose them it will look a lot more proportioned and natural. Does anyone know if this has p.e.r.s. the movement of the eyeballs.

This rambo looks phenominal. This is the best representation of a rambo collectible to date. I cant wait to receive mine. Hey guys the arms only look long when there hanging straight down. Once you pose them it will look a lot more proportioned and natural. Does anyone know if this has p.e.r.s. the movement of the eyeballs.

No PERS, thank goodness.

I preordered this through PayPal directly with enterbay but never recieved a confirmation email from enterbay , only PayPal ,confirming my payment . I live in the new York . I wondering if my email msn hotmail is blocking it .???? Has anyone who preorderd here in the states recieved a conformation email from enterbay ??

yes, the sender should be from PREORDER ENTERBAY:lecture

No PERS, thank goodness.

Fixed....... :(
:lol

Guess who is joining Doll Bruce and Doll Arnie in my EB 1/4 display shelve?? :D

:rock:rock:rock

EnterbayHD.jpg

They look really great in those cases Cap. Rambo will look sweet next to those. :rock

Still undecided.....
....think I'm probably going to just stick with the Rambo 4 archery statue from HCG.

I have that HCG Rambo IV statue, great statue, am going to get this new Doll Rambo, I just wish it didn't cost $400+ I guess you can't compare a statue to this figure, in the end you get what you pay for.

The $400 price is a lot, but considering the HCG statue was like $250, you are without question getting that $150 difference in the quality of this figure. The paint alone is light years beyond the HCG work.

Still undecided.....

I have that HCG Rambo IV statue, great statue, am going to get this new Doll Rambo, I just wish it didn't cost $400+ I guess you can't compare a statue to this figure, in the end you get what you pay for.
The $400 price is a lot, but considering the HCG statue was like $250, you are without question getting that $150 difference in the quality of this figure. The paint alone is light years beyond the HCG work.

They both have their positives and negatives. I LOVE the HCG statue. awesome representation...i think i like it better than this figure.

Back