Enterbay HD: 1/4 scale Rambo III

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I resisted as long as I could but I just placed my order with Enterbay for Rambo doll. I need someone to keep Arnie T800 doll company until Batman doll comes out!

Last edited:
yes we want see some more pics :D
picture.php

I better place my order soon then...I was holding out hoping that toys2 would get him in stock in Canada but the owner hasn't heard any word yet (still) so I'll probably just place my order with EB and hope that I don't get destroyed in customs fees :pray:

i think the black label is one guy doing the production,checking the quality remains high, can be any scale :)

I better place my order soon then...I was holding out hoping that toys2 would get him in stock in Canada but the owner hasn't heard any word yet (still) so I'll probably just place my order with EB and hope that I don't get destroyed in customs fees :pray:
this is what i feared too. the custom fees in my country is insane :monkey1

Once he's posed up properly those joints won't look so bad. Thanks for the video. :)

Expect a stock, ambiguous response. That's what BBTS usually gives me when I ask such things. Basically, "It'll get here when it gets here." Enterbay seems a better deal anyway, though, what with the free shipping. I'm also guessing they'll ship it to you a lot sooner than BBTS will.

Things I noticed from watching that video:
Eb could have paint the wrist joint the same colour as the arm (1:20)
when the camera zoomed in, I saw body paint apps is different from his shoulder (1:37)

still, I'm glad I POed him:wave

Back