Enterbay HD: 1/4 scale Rambo III

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah that was the armpit joint i mentioned.

I just finished posing him in the arrow aiming stance, and i didnt re-position the arm. Just shoved a knife in his hand and snap.

As long as you position the arms down its fine. No need to freak out Freaks.

Yeah that was the armpit joint i mentioned.

I just finished posing him in the arrow aiming stance, and i didnt re-position the arm. Just shoved a knife in his hand and snap.

As long as you position the arms down its fine. No need to freak out Freaks.

:lol This thing isn't cheap and i'm not down for gaps that big. But you've put my mind at rest now. :wink1:

I'd love to snap more photos to ease your mind.

But the fact is all that picture taking, then loading to your computer, then loading it to photobucket, and load on this site is...... so much work. I really really appreciate when other people do it.

I'm sure other collectors with some good lighting and cameras will snap better pictures and post them this weekend. If there are any questions you wanna know about the Rambo, let me know, and i'll try to answer it if I can.

I'd love to snap more photos to ease your mind.

But the fact is all that picture taking, then loading to your computer, then loading it to photobucket, and load on this site is...... so much work. I really really appreciate when other people do it.

I'm sure other collectors with some good lighting and cameras will snap better pictures and post them this weekend. If there are any questions you wanna know about the Rambo, let me know, and i'll try to answer it if I can.

I do it myself and have uploaded about 1500 pictures of my collection. :thud: :lol

Wow that last picture of his is a good selling point because it looks exactly like him!!! The eyes are perfect!!!!

congratz stanlore on picking up Rambo at EB store :D i pick up mine also at EB :hi5: still futzing mines lol will try post pics later :)

Hey Fellow freaks. Rambo arrived at Enterbay store today.

Here are some rough photos of mine.

The lighting at my place is really dim so the pics didnt come out great.

Tried to put 2 pictures of him next to my HT Rambo Bust. I dont think I can look at the bust the same.

The body is kinda like HT's Bruce Lee body. It has a very thin layer or kinda like rubber if thats what its called. People with DX04 will know what i mean.

Sculpt is awesome, arms arent different color from the body. The Shooting arrow won't look too good. It can be done, but then the joints at the armpit will show considerably, and you wont end up wanting him in that pose.

The AK has some weight to it. Its great. All i have to say for now.

Maulfan, i leave the beautifully lighted and photographed pictures to you.
thx for the post pal:hi5:
but the gap on the shoulders is quite big, I don't recall bruce lee dx has this big gap :lol :slap

Post them NOW! Do it right NOW! :lol
:goodpost::exactly:

Post them NOW! Do it right NOW! :lol

sorry guys , tried few time to up load pcs, no joy. but manage this pic at EB store want to show how their display model has no gap!! but the one i got cant get to close up the gap, ?
picture.php

____ me I miss that collection :gah:

*waits for rock83 to come give me ____*

Yeah well... ______ ____ ___ ______ ________ _______ ______ ____
___ ____ __________ _______ ____ _______ ______ ______ _____ ___ ____ __________ _______ ____ _______ ______ ______ _____ ___ ____ _____ _______ ____ _______ ______ ______ _____ ___ ____ __________ ______ ____ ______ ______ ______ _____ ___ ____ ________ _______ ____ ________ ______ ______ _______ !

Despite how far things come, I still love this 7" figure from the Rambo cartoon. What's cool is it looks like Sly and has all the right scars and his anatomy even though the cartoon look was generic.

RAMBO.jpg

Despite NECA coming out with figures, the Mirage figures that came out in low quantities are still a grail of mine, I got a loose Rambo 2 that could be in better shape, but I still watch eBay like a hawk for the set.

2850091165_1bb4032a35_z.jpg

I love the Mirage figures,i have Rambo 2 and 3 still in box that i was lucky enough to find last year for under 30$ each.Still no success with First Blood allthough i had a golden chance earlier on ebay but i forgot all about it in the last minute,i was so pissed too because it sold for under 30$!

Oh, man! I wish I lived in a country where Enterbay had a branch. :slap Still no word from EB according to local (Philippines) retailer. Argh!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Very nice, bro, looks fantastic! What size is it? Could you post a picture next to another figure just to give an idea of size? :) TY

Can't wait for mine!!

my pic dont do it justice. in hand is gorgeous Jamie. Body wise is roughly same as the terminator,with the cluncky movement. you dont want to mess with it too much set a pose and enjoy another grail piece from EB :)

Back