Enterbay HD: 1/4 scale Rambo III

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They should've, though. Most people rolled their eyes upon the announcement of a new figure so similar to the previous one. Tried as they might've, they still didn't one-up EB's attempt and it was a poor business decision since they knew we wanted a BD T-800 and we'd have been putty in their hands if they announced that instead.
Maybe they thought announcing a Cyberdyne Showdown was financially solid since they could then save the real moneymaker for later, but in terms of what went on that day (which is what HT was basing their decisions on)... Enterbay won.

I think it came down to direct comparison, a BD figure could be compared to EB but the difference would make it inbalanced, having 2 clean figures with the same clothes and all allowed for direct comparison, and HT even highlighted areas where people said EB got things more right than HT had the first time around.

Given the time and drastic difference ins production materials, there's not as much room for comparison between HT's Rambo 3 and this one, but there are definirely areas where people can and will say EB did a better job. Body comparison isn't really fair as the old muscle body HT used was cutting edge at the time, done today, HT's body would be very similar. Paint apps can be compared, HT's butcher job of the scar patterns can be raised, detail can certainly be discussed. Overall though, an area where the EB T-800 really outdid HT is not much of an issue with either Rambo; the overall proportions about equal on each figure, HT's Rambo wasn't overbulked, maybe a hair too tall, that's about it. They're both pretty close to right for his Rambo 3 physique, as even EB might be a bit less muscular looking than that particular film, though still definitely Sly's body.

More from the net...

252252_455979834426127_137115257_n.jpg

Enterbay, please answer my local retailer's query. They said they contacted you many times for the past two (2) weeks, with no reply yet. :slap

Meh, they ain't answering much. I'm sitting here waiting for a reply to whether my MiB3 twin pack order went through or not. About a week since I ordered with a "404 Not Found" error message popping up during my order, & already taking my money, & I still don't know what's happening.

Meh, they ain't answering much. I'm sitting here waiting for a reply to whether my MiB3 twin pack order went through or not. About a week since I ordered with a "404 Not Found" error message popping up during my order, & already taking my money, & I still don't know what's happening.

Hey man I got the same error message and they did get my payment/order. Did you pay via paypal? Im sure your good but I know it is nice to receive a proper confirmation. It would stress me out also but I bet your good. Keep sending them emails until they answer! Are you sending emails to their customer service address? I got a reply from them at:

[email protected]

Maybe try that one?

I had the same issue with the error message after checking out with Paypal when I ordered the Rambo a couple days ago. I finally got a confirmation e-mail from Enterbay early this morning.

Hey Fellow freaks. Rambo arrived at Enterbay store today.

Here are some rough photos of mine.

The lighting at my place is really dim so the pics didnt come out great.

Tried to put 2 pictures of him next to my HT Rambo Bust. I dont think I can look at the bust the same.

The body is kinda like HT's Bruce Lee body. It has a very thin layer or kinda like rubber if thats what its called. People with DX04 will know what i mean.

Sculpt is awesome, arms arent different color from the body. The Shooting arrow won't look too good. It can be done, but then the joints at the armpit will show considerably, and you wont end up wanting him in that pose.

The AK has some weight to it. Its great. All i have to say for now.

Maulfan, i leave the beautifully lighted and photographed pictures to you.

220620123080.jpg

220620123081.jpg

220620123082.jpg

220620123083.jpg

220620123084.jpg

220620123085.jpg

That last close up shot of the head looks exactly like Stallone, anyone that complains about the likeness really has other issues that have nothing to do with the figure.

How come the gap on the shoulder is so big? Doesn't look like that on the EB pics.

Back