Enterbay IP MAN

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi all,

Can anyone show me how to unbutton the ip man black robe? I am newbie on this.

Been trying to remove his robe but no luck till now.

Please advise. Thanks

Hi all,

Can anyone show me how to unbutton the ip man black robe? I am newbie on this.

Been trying to remove his robe but no luck till now.

Please advise. Thanks

Hi Mike, welcome to the forum :wave

I didn't even bother unbuttoning the robe. You should be able to remove the robe from the body simply by removing the head and hands, raise the arms up over the head and slip the robe off like a sweater.

...otherwise you'll need a pair of long tweezers and a bamboo skewer or the like. A magnifying glass and a bright light wouldn't go astray either.

Hi Mike, welcome to the forum :wave

I didn't even bother unbuttoning the robe. You should be able to remove the robe from the body simply by removing the head and hands, raise the arms up over the head and slip the robe off like a sweater.

...otherwise you'll need a pair of long tweezers and a bamboo skewer or the like. A magnifying glass and a bright light wouldn't go astray either.

Hi Lejuan

Thanks for the welcome and advise. I will try again.

I have some restriction when I try to raise the arm higher than his shoulder. Is it ok to push somemore? I scare I might broke the arm. I trying to get familiar to this type of body joints movement but seem quite hard.

Thanks again

Hi Lejuan

Thanks for the welcome and advise. I will try again.

I have some restriction when I try to raise the arm higher than his shoulder. Is it ok to push somemore? I scare I might broke the arm. I trying to get familiar to this type of body joints movement but seem quite hard.

Thanks again

All the memories of that crap body are flooding back again :lol

...that RM body is all over the place with its tolerances. So the hips and ankles were typically too loose and the arms and elbows were typically too tight. Just to get that elbow joint to bend properly took so much force I was convinced I was going to break it. If your elbows are locked up I'd strongly suggest you get a hairdryer onto them before applying too much force. Same goes for the arm. A bit of heat and some firm, consistent applied force and you should be right. So long as you keep the force applied in the direction of the arm rotation you shouldn't break anything.

Picked up my ENTERBAY Ip Man today. Pretty good detail. Only complaint is that I feel his neck is too long, but a little adjustment to the attire could hide it a bit. The thing with posing his arms and having it kinda spring back out is kinda here too.

35anmsk.jpg

2mdkjt1.jpg

"Wing Chun. Yip Man."

Which Hot Toys TT body is good to stick his head on again?

Nice buy Cosmo :clap Did you buy him direct from EB? If so it'd be the RM4 body and I'm surprised that they haven't resolved the neck issue. It's purely the result of having the ball joint post too high in the chest cavity.

Nice buy Cosmo :clap Did you buy him direct from EB? If so it'd be the RM4 body and I'm surprised that they haven't resolved the neck issue. It's purely the result of having the ball joint post too high in the chest cavity.
I got it from a local store for MSRP. :clap

I have an EB Legend of Fist / Chen Zhen coming next week from BBTS, excited for that. I had a bit of a hard time swapping in the clothing so I thought I might pick up maybe another body w/head for the clothing as an alternate figure to display.

I think I'm going to swap out the body for that HT one later if I can get it for retail price or pretty close to it. Do you guys know where I can pick one or two up online besides ebay?

2mm9t11.jpg

I think I'm going to swap out the body for that HT one later if I can get it for retail price or pretty close to it. Do you guys know where I can pick one or two up online besides ebay?

Cool pix :lol I'd say ebay was your best bet simply because you can just pick up the body sans head, hands and feet, or the body with the bits you need. All of Ip's switch-out parts are compatible.

Back