Enterbay IP MAN

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sounds like you picked your school for its authentic training regimen. I picked mine because of the instructor:

wing-chun-chick.jpg

Ok, time to study Wing-Chun! :monkey1

Where is she teaching Lejuan? I'm in! :yess:

Me too ! Where do I sign in ? :clap

:naughty

There's a lot of "freestyle" moves you know. Make sure those moves you exhibit are from Martial Arts only or else she's definitely gonna kick your puny little @$$ :lol

Id love to get my ass kicked by her... after she's done with that, Ill return the favour with some of my 'moves'... (no kicking though) :naughty

If the chinese gave the world 'Kung-Fu' India gave 'Kama Sutra' you know :wink1:

Actually Kung Fu - if I am not mistaken - has its origin from an Indian monk, who travelled to China.

Woah yeah, now I remember... it IS actually devised by Tat Moh (also known as Bodhidharma) who was a Buddhist monk from South India, theres a movie being made on him here down South called 7aam Arivu (which translated means the Seventh Sense) The Special Effects are by Stan Winston Studios too...
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/7aam_Arivu

Now those are some nice artwork of EB Ip Man. Great job COSMOSTARX! First time I've seen someone re-create that fighting pose he did in one of the posters for this movie!

so let me ask this, if Donnie Yen agrees to Expendables 2 will Hot Toys make a figure of him and can you use that Hot Toys body to replace this one on Enterbay with the head for IP Mun?

so let me ask this, if Donnie Yen agrees to Expendables 2 will Hot Toys make a figure of him and can you use that Hot Toys body to replace this one on Enterbay with the head for IP Mun?

You can swap HT & EB heads with HT or EB bodies, some need modifications and other do not so we'd have to wait and see.

Going to buy Ip Man and the chen zhen figures..

Should i get a ht tt body as well.

If yes, which would you recommend?

Man if Donnie is in Expendables 2, he better show them how a real fight scene should look like. Is Hong Kong the only that knows how to shoot a good fight??

Yeah, I'll probably get a narrow body or two for ip man and chen zhen

Sent from my SGH-T959 using Tapatalk

Back