Enterbay Michael Jordan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pretty late in the game with this, but this just came in from Hong Kong last week thanks to my co-worker. He mentioned that it was some kind of media release that came with an extra pair of shoes and another box:dunno Would've preferred a second pair of warm ups, but I can't complain.

Gonna be getting the home version as well:slap

Jordan4.JPG
Jordan5.JPG
Jordan3.JPG
Jordan21.JPG
Jordan11.JPG

From Enterbay Bill facebook.

"Our Official Website will be open for Ordering this Masterpiece as well~ Limited Quota of 200 pcs only! First come first serve! www.enterbay.com.
Starting from April 1,2013, Monday, Hong kong Time(GMT+8:00) 8:00am

USD $285.00 Plus Shipping.

... *** PLEASE READ ALL THE TERMS CAREFULLY and follow the Rules~ or your order will be cancelled.

Good Luck~"

That over $100 cheaper than BBTS

Keep your eyes on ClarkToys and MOAF as well...they sell EB figures and both those sites also carry the EB Kobe and LBJ (pre-order) as well :wink1:

So only 2 USA retailers are carrying this

BBTS and a company called Bait

:(

So im confused by this "Starting from April 1,2013, Monday, Hong kong Time(GMT+8:00) 8:00am"

Does this mean we have to order a day earlier since they are a day ahead?

Anyone have an idea?

So im confused by this "Starting from April 1,2013, Monday, Hong kong Time(GMT+8:00) 8:00am"

Does this mean we have to order a day earlier since they are a day ahead?

Anyone have an idea?

Yeah, guess he means gMt 00:00
Hong Kong time 08:00

Disagree about Hot Toys and there value, they are dropping, 1 because there is now soooo many its silly, and also everyone knows there is a risk they will release another figure to better the one you just bought at some point.
Although retail still try to keep the prices up, example DX02, I saw this recently go for in an auction £220 when a little over a year ago it would command £350
Another example, you can barely give away the original Iron Man I & the new version 2.0 when the original used to command over £400

In my opinion Hot Toys have shot themselves in the foot and I think they realize this, thats why they are diversifying in to Diecast, maybe this time they wont redo a figure and piss everyone off who bought the first, but hey this is Hot Toys :cuckoo:

This information is not correct. I just sold my Joker Bank Robber for $400, just 6 months ago they were $300, and this is on the eve of DX 2.0 being released! The reason is because there are people who want all versions or multiple versions, so even when new ones come out there are still plenty of collectors who want the original. Also Iron Man II armor unleashed or whatever, I sold my original Iron Man II AFTER the new one came out and still got around $320 for it, originally it cost about $170. re-releases hurt value but they are still much higher than original costs...

Not always true. I had 2 of the original T2 HT's. I sold one about a year ago for just short of $400. Just sold the other about a month ago for just under $160. Less than what I originally paid for it $169. I think this is only because of ALL the new T2 "DX's". So I guess it really depends on the auction and who's buying. But also HT has soured the taste for a lot of collectors with both their re-releases and the higher prices. The price point on these 1/6 figures are CRAZY high. I remember when I thought $200 was NUTS! Now I don't blink an eye and thank my lucky stars if a figure stops there.

Ya something's off...

This is the world we live in so you can always buy or not buy...

If Enterbay's is selling this white #45 Jordan for $285 I wonder if this means the regular #23's will be even less?

Back