Enterbay Michael Jordan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does bait have #45 white and can someone give their exact site name I don't see it on google?

has anyone ordered from the eb site to north america? duties? i heard a few horror stories of items being damaged etc....any thoughts?

So is this going up for sale on enterbays site? what time? any usa places where you can preorder from?

pre order from BBTS... its been going on and off pre order for the last 2 weeks. If u see its sold out just keep checking back cos its been open for pre order again a few hours or days later.

I did, was thinking I was going to save some bucks ordering from EB.

pre order from BBTS... its been going on and off pre order for the last 2 weeks. If u see its sold out just keep checking back cos its been open for pre order again a few hours or days later.

Wow. I see now that even the shops that won distribution rights for this figure are milking it. $285 from the EB site and the sole distributor here in Manila have this on PO for $465, limited to 1 unit per customer.

Wow.

I hope they won't do this with the regular #23 version.

Wow. I see now that even the shops that won distribution rights for this figure are milking it. $285 from the EB site and the sole distributor here in Manila have this on PO for $465, limited to 1 unit per customer.

Wow.

I hope they won't do this with the regular #23 version.

I don't know why people are expecting the #23 version to be cheaper :dunno

Im just being realistic here I expect the #23 will go for the same price if not more.. its Jordan and everyone wants one. And #23 was Jordan. I really cant see that version being less than the #45 IMO.

Im a Jordan and bulls fan so i'll pay the prices and I plan on getting them all. I like that they have made #45 versions.. true Jordan fans will appreciate the meaning and the value for me will always be there even if it loses resale value in the future.

Last edited:
I don't know why people are expecting the #23 version to be cheaper :dunno

Im just being realistic here I expect the #23 will go for the same price if not more.. its Jordan and everyone wants one. And #23 was Jordan. I really cant see that version being less than the #45 IMO.

Im a Jordan and bulls fan so i'll pay the prices and I plan on getting them all. I like that they have made #45 versions.. true Jordan fans will appreciate the meaning and the value for me will always be there even if it loses resale value in the future.

It's NOT expecting. It's HOPING. Because of the word REGULAR. Meaning, non-exclusive/limited. Thus the possibility of having more than just 3000 units produced. And the possibility of no warmers included as previously stated. And it's just natural for those who want these figures just as much as you do but have less money maybe to hope for the best, that is a lower price. It's good that you are a fan and you have money to back it up and you're willing to pay the prices. Not all of us can do that, so we HOPE.

As for my post which you quoted, I actually think the $285 pricetag is reasonable for this exclusive home version #45. I was ranting about how the shops that won distribution rights jacked up the prices by as much as $180.

Last edited:
It's NOT expecting. It's HOPING. Because of the word REGULAR. Meaning, non-exclusive/limited. Thus the possibility of having more than just 3000 units produced. And the possibility of no warmers included as previously stated. And it's just natural for those who want these figures just as much as you do but have less money maybe to hope for the best, that is a lower price.

don't get me wrong I do believe these prices are way up there for a figure. And im not rich by any means at all. Im just willing to scrape and save to get some of these. Ive pre ordered one from BBTS for $399 and I really do hope I can get one from EB for the cheaper price but if not well i'll pay the mark up prices if its something I want.
I was just saying I really cant see the #23 version going any cheaper that's all :dunno

I did, was thinking I was going to save some bucks ordering from EB.

go buy a lottery ticket, your chances are probably better :wink1:

seriously 200 will be for sale direct from enterbay, maybe 1 person on these boards will get one. with shipping it is $320 from Enterbay direct, versus $412 from BBTS, I am keeping my pre-order as I suspect in 2 months it will cost a lot more than $400.

Now if Enterbay said they had 2,000 direct (just for the US) that is a different story.

And since the #23 won't be a limited edition, I would think it will be more in the $225-$250 range but with only 1 head sculpt and no extras.

Exactly, #23 will be for the masses and there'll be plenty of time to get one for "retail" which I really don't expect to see under $275 (EB direct price) and the #45's are for collectors so I just don't see the prices of those dropping.

200 limited and on enterbay's site. I'm sure this will be the first time it's ever experience such traffic? Whatever the case may be, this will either go really well or the biggest april fools joke pulled on collectors.

QUICK/ATTENTION!!!!!!

I just placed an order online at the ENTERBAY WEBSITE for the MJ.

If you are quick, your order will also be placed!!!!!!!

Back