Enterbay Michael Jordan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I thought it might be a prank :lol

Good thing I checked it out anyway. Legend Rizla :hi5:

I kinda have this feeling peeps might be getting refunds though, so maybe I shouldn't get too attached to my order :lol

Purchase has to be honoured. I cant see why not. They have my money!

Last edited:
:exactly: I almost broke a typing hand to order it incase id miss out :rotfl

Funnily enough, i placed the first order with my Hong Kong address, had to go back and order another to my Europe address. If i get two, will sell the other at COST price.

What did I say? Don't get too attached to the pre order :lol

I also got my money refunded.

Where did Bill say they were testing the purchase system?

Oh okay. Thought it might be mentioned somewhere on the PayPal refund notes or something. It was fun thinking we had one for a bit though :lol

Blur :lol

I thought Rizla was trying to clown us :lol But it turns out Rizla was looking out for the Freaks. Nice one Rizla :hi5:

Blur :lol

I thought Rizla was trying to clown us :lol But it turns out Rizla was looking out for the Freaks. Nice one Rizla :hi5:

Thanks mate. I dont like to profit from mistakes alone. These companies are already rape-ing us off with such high prices. :slap

I just checked I was like dagggg mann! I thought they said April 1st I was screwed!! Lol.

I was happy for those but I guess they cancelled or whatever. Good luck on the official date.

Not risking anything and just keeping my BBTS pre-order! If I can get another from Enterbay site, then I'll get 2, if not, at least I know I got one locked already to add to my #45 Away Jordan and Kobe...

Back