Enterbay Michael Jordan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just a Quick Share Guys.
Just got 2 Pieces (c/o of my cousin) of 1/6 Enterbay HK Exclusive Michael Jordan I'm Back #45.

23k4uwh.jpg

fn7d4j.jpg

TFL!

Does that one left wrist look a bit off? Kind of Like MJ is having some swelling in his forearm hmmm.. Hopefully just the angles of the shot. Other than that, it looks great!

Sup gang! :wave

FINALLY CAME IN!
:panic:

Had to sneak away at work for a quick unboxing!
====
EnterbayHKJordanno45001_zpsd5110339.jpg

====
EnterbayHKJordanno45002_zpsae293003.jpg

====
EnterbayHKJordanno45_zps4f4b4f13.jpg

====
EnterbayHKJordanno45003_zps2bac90f4.jpg

:clap:clap:clap

Well worth it!

I can't wait for mine to come in!!!!! Where did you get yours?! I got mine from an eBay seller with a reputable feedback and seller history. Was able to negotiate a good fair price for the figure, shoe box, and warm up suit...I' should have mine in a week or two :yess:

Ah, ok. Thanks. If I had this version, I'd have to display him wearing the warmups, with his hands behind his back - that classic Jordan pose he always rocked during the national anthem.

Exactly what I had in mind soon as I get mine in the mail :wink1:

Does that one left wrist look a bit off? Kind of Like MJ is having some swelling in his forearm hmmm.. Hopefully just the angles of the shot. Other than that, it looks great!

I've noticed that myself. It's actually both wrists. Minor but WTF?

watched a special on the guy that designs the jordan shoes....said Nike thought the shoes were done when MJ retired the first time but he said he wanted to go ahead and design the Jordan 11's....good thing he did..

Happy 50th Birthday to Michael Jordan!!! I'm glad I have all his shoes, a few of his autograph cards, all his Pro Shot figures, and now I can't wait to add the Enterbay Michael Jordan figure to my Jordan collection...

michael-jordan-sports-illustrated-50th-cover.jpg

Those who grew up in the early 90s will definitely appreciate this student of Greatness.

This video gives me chills.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5XUiDu5j6xY[/ame]​

Happy 50th Birthday to Michael Jordan!!! I'm glad I have all his shoes, a few of his autograph cards, all his Pro Shot figures, and now I can't wait to add the Enterbay Michael Jordan figure to my Jordan collection...

michael-jordan-sports-illustrated-50th-cover.jpg

His face on that cover looks extremely strange.....

Thanks for sharing this... amazing. I can remember where I was watching so many of those highlights...

No problem at all...

Me too...
Reliving a ton of great memories just by watching it. How do you not feel motivated afterwards...

Back