Enterbay Scarface "War Version"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i am still waiting for my new head from enterbay, they sent glasses by accident,, ridiculous:slap

Maybe they don't like Bowens, I'm one too and they sent me the War Version when I ordered the Respect one! They sorted that quite quickly.

Surprised to see so many flaws still... I have to say that both of my War and Respect are flaw free.

They both need a lot of futzing, but when it's all said and done both turned out much, much, much better than I was expecting I have to say.

accessories especially the suitcase look like cheap toys, the paint on the heads look a little amateur, ESP. the War, and the War likeness is pretty terrible, but the respect head is insane and the tailoring on both outfits is incredible. great body too, more realistic than the BW one. I have to say overall they really won me over, especially the respect which is far far superior to the war.

The shirt needs replacing on the respect and the war suit needs to be completely removed, pressed and those annoying doll hook claps thing need to be taken out. I inserted a magnet within like I did with my blitzway ones.

I still like my BW one equally but I need to sell my second BW one because I no longer want to do a gray suit... just too many scarfaces. If anyone wants a mint BW figure with all the spare hands and cigar as well as custom bracelet for about 120 PM me! It's everything minus the chair and stand. It has the socks also.

Breakersrevenge beat you to it. I'd keep it and put your spare BW shirt onto the Respect figure, I did and it looks much better.

it had a chipped nose, it was sent away at the end of january,i wasnt that bothered but my family convinced me that 200+ figure shouldnt have such a flaw

4 months ago? Unacceptable that has not been taken care of.

That is a long time, I'd be doing some serious chasing right now if I were you.

I love my war version as well,love the sculpt too... Eb had forgot the bracelet shipping by the the figure but after 1 week I have prompt received, this time I need to say good work EB....
unfortunately I don't like the expression on the respect version, and i prefer the BW one...

the war version is a seriously underrated figure...its so much much better in hand, and i was hater when i first saw it, now im an owner of the war and respect.

Gentlemen,....

The cash bundles from the DX Jack Joker look fabulous inside the briefcase that comes with War version.

I bundled all the coke to the left and the money stacks fit nicely side by side on the right...

Some of you may be ahead of me, but it really helps the coke briefcase POP more.

That I'd like to see. They still wouldn't be period Benjamins though.

What? Dude I was born in 1976. The money between 1981 and 1989 didn't change.

The new big head bills started after that.

Kind of a ridiculous detail to try and point out anyway...

Scarface was made in '83, so, the DX Joker money would be wrong, as are the bills that Scarface comes with anyway.

I wasn't the first, or indeed only one, to point this out

Scarface was made in '83, so, the DX Joker money would be wrong, as are the bills that Scarface comes with anyway.

I wasn't the first, or indeed only one, to point this out

I think the bills look fine and its a trolling , idiotic thing to point out.

They are the classic small head bills and that's good enough.
They are a small accessory you would literally have to use a microscope to see inaccuracies.

Point is,...it looks good. Move out of your moms basement and quit obsessing over minute details that have no negative effect.

I don't agree completely. Not that I care or noticed the bills, but we pay a good amount of money for these. There's a lot of scrutiny to be had if things are "off"

You might as well tell off this entire message board.

I don't agree completely. Not that I care or noticed the bills, but we pay a good amount of money for these. There's a lot of scrutiny to be had if things are "off"

You might as well tell off this entire message board.

you know what i have an issue with, the briefcase....it sucks. EB cheaped out on this. also its an expensive fig at 240 which is 20 more than DX Jack Sparrow(i think) and he comes with a _____ load of accessories.

They are a small accessory you would literally have to use a microscope to see inaccuracies.

Point is,...it looks good. Move out of your moms basement and quit obsessing over minute details that have no negative effect.

:lol @ accusing Rogerbee of trolling. And the 'Mom's basement' call, what a classic.

These aren't $20 action figures.

For the money being paid, every little detail counts.

:cuckoo:

Back