Enterbay Scarface "War Version"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:lectureWhy would an Enterbay hater keep buying EB figures and then _____ing about them??

I can't say why, but it's ____ing hilarious. That David Tennant gif had me in stitches last night. I mean I was pretty baked at the time, but all the same... it was only funny because Shadow actually buys EB products, despite being continually disappointed with them :lol

:lectureWhy would an Enterbay hater keep buying EB figures and then _____ing about them??
Especially since we all know that Shadowfla actually destroyed his own GOD figure, by mishandling it. It was fine in his first pics then had paint rubbed off in later pics. Then he blamed EB??!!
Shadow? ....

because Enterbay has cheating us with the worst F____figure of last 4 years...

Is really boring add money to ship back defected item and wait for the custom duty add taxes for your repalcement....

(to pose your bruce lee naked holding his camera in neutral pose in his private) is not a good deal for usd360 don't think..?:slap (just remember the proto for the body and head :gah:)

Do you want to compare the quality of clothes,suits,weapons items or the accessories from another little company like did, or blitzway ?
(can you keep in your hands this F_ shoes and weapons,suits and glasses and comparing with any others from another company?)(brother production & bbi dragon are best refined and have better material too) and they are sold at cheaper price than EB.

Believe me i've sold my leon figure and I kept my heroic perfection killer (paid usd40 shipped) (nothing to compare, only the head and shirt from EB it was a lot better for the rest HPK wins hand down)

For both sarface's figures the only thing are good are the heads and the body for the rest is weak and I am f___ serious.:lecture

I didn't have ruined my God Figure...rm-x body is rubbish in all the way (try to look around the entire world any others comments for this rubbish):lecture

maybe you have forgot the first batch of body (the material used for it was different and paint on it was vanished in only a few minutes...

you can add I've found an head weak painted and with loose eyes a broken arm and a scratch on the body.

Anyway if Eb has released a Figure which a character I like, Why i don't buy It..

I am a collector, I don't think, I buy.

Try to keep i your mind I don't hate Enterbay they have a quite good CS But I hate To spend a lot money for cheap items so I shout and I screw for the quality of the items

when these are bad...and sadly for us and for them is not a rarity

did you understand finally..:cuckoo:

MY COLLECTIONS.. https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=100683

Last edited:
I can't say why, but it's ____ing hilarious. That David Tennant gif had me in stitches last night. I mean I was pretty baked at the time, but all the same... it was only funny because Shadow actually buys EB products, despite being continually disappointed with them :lol

try to imagine lej, you are waiting for so long your figure , you are addicted from the waiting and when you have open the box you discover it is almost naked...
WHAT.gif

MY COLLECTIONS.. https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=100683

Last edited:
because Enterbay has cheating us with the worst F____figure of last 4 years...

Is really boring add money to ship back defected item and wait for the custom duty add taxes for your repalcement....

(to pose your bruce lee naked holding his camera in neutral pose in his private) is not a good deal for usd360 don't think..?:slap (just remember the proto for the body and head :gah:)

Do you want to compare the quality of clothes,suits,weapons items or the accessories from another little company like did, or blitzway ?
(can you keep in your hands this F_ shoes and weapons,suits and glasses and comparing with any others from another company?)(brother production & bbi dragon are best refined and have better material too) and they are sold at cheaper price than EB.

Believe me i've sold my leon figure and I kept my heroic perfection killer (paid usd40 shipped) (nothing to compare, only the head and shirt from EB it was a lot better for the rest HPK wins hand down)

For both sarface's figures the only thing are good are the heads and the body for the rest is weak and I am f___ serious.:lecture

I didn't have ruined my God Figure...rm-x body is rubbish in all the way (try to look around the entire world any others comments for this rubbish):lecture

maybe you have forgot the first batch of body (the material used for it was different and paint on it was vanished in only a few minutes...

you can add I've found an head weak painted and with loose eyes a broken arm and a scratch on the body.

Anyway if Eb has released a Figure which a character I like, Why i don't buy It..

I am a collector, I don't think, I buy.

Try to keep i your mind I don't hate Enterbay they have a quite good CS But I hate To spend a lot money for cheap items so I shout and I screw for the quality of the items

when these are bad...and sadly for us and for them is not a rarity

did you understand finally..:cuckoo:

MY COLLECTIONS.. https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=100683https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=100683https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=100683https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=100683
I'm SORRY i was going to ignore this poor bastid but WTF!!:slapDude,you make no sense!Why the hell would you buy a figure just because they have a good CS?!Obviously,You've made up your mind a long time ago that Enterbay is crap and that no matter how good the sculpt is,it's still garbage so stop buying it!Stick with DID and DRAGON,etc., and leave these high-ends to the big boys,OK junior!:lecture IMO Enterbay has come a long way since that GOD debacle and their line gets better with every release.SORRY to the rest of you for this outburst!:wink1:

try to imagine lej, you are waiting for so long your figure , you are addicted from the waiting and when you have open the box you discover it is almost naked...

I know Shadow, I know, I feel your pain and your passion :lol

The thing that I'm a bit bummed about re: EB's Scarface figures is that they highlight everything that is wrong with the BW figure, but without offering a figure I feel like I could replace it with. I'm a bit envious of those who like the EB expressions tbh.

I'm SORRY i was going to ignore this poor bastid but WTF!!:slapDude,you make no sense!Why the hell would you buy a figure just because they have a good CS?!Obviously,You've made up your mind a long time ago that Enterbay is crap and that no matter how good the sculpt is,it's still garbage so stop buying it!Stick with DID and DRAGON,etc., and leave these high-ends to the big boys,OK junior! IMO Enterbay has come a long way since that GOD debacle and their line gets better with every release.SORRY to the rest of you for this outburst!

What do you mean with bastid (i don't konw this word)

",you make no sense!Why the hell would you buy a figure just because they have a good CS?"

NO I don't, I buy a figure because I am free and i can do anything I want until I won't break your freedom.
This is a forum ok ? we are here to discuss and I'am free to feel if my bottom is injured if I discover a bad mess on my purchase.
and i am free to write my opinion if for you is a problem... I really don't care....

I buy a figure if I like the character represented and in this case I love Tony Montana, is a problem for you? I really don't care...

"Enterbay is crap and that no matter how good the sculpt is,it's still garbage so stop buying it!Stick with DID and DRAGON,etc"

The sculpt & paint are everything, a bad suit,weapon or accessories is a pretty easy fix, you change them and you have solved..head and body mmmmm:monkey1
yes I do and I will continue to buy sideshow, did, medicom,dragon,hot toys, bros prod, hot toys,ecc, ecc, uh i forgot if i buy enterbay is a problem for you?
I really don't care...

"and leave these high-ends to the big boys,OK junior!"

High ends you say ? :lol:lol:rotfl::rotfl:lol do you mean nice expensive items ?
your junior is 40 Yo and you? I really don't care...

I know Shadow, I know, I feel your pain and your passion :lol

The thing that I'm a bit bummed about re: EB's Scarface figures is that they highlight everything that is wrong with the BW figure, but without offering a figure I feel like I could replace it with. I'm a bit envious of those who like the EB expressions tbh.

The war version has a better expression from the first pics I had seen ,sculpt & paint are amazing but for the rest is not a good purchase..they have used really cheap material..
This is the same like the dispute of godfather's figure, I have owned both but when I See the difference of the quality of the material and the headsculpt on HT one,I ve seen the Eb brando like my grandpa sitting on the Water closed with the haemorrhoids and i sold it...
uh oh I forgot... the Eb box and the cigar are better than Bw one.
For the respect version I think is not a good deal buying it only for the head, so i will keep my BW which I love his expression better...the suit ,the weapon,THE SHOES and the throne.
uh oh I forgot something Enterbay has missed on his version::gah: movie accurate shoulder holster.:lol
belive me the white suit is too fragile it will rips in one second under the shoulders and not so movie accurate...the shoes,the black socks and the belt (no comment)

Last edited:
What do you mean with bastid (i don't konw this word)

",you make no sense!Why the hell would you buy a figure just because they have a good CS?"

NO I don't, I buy a figure because I am free and i can do anything I want until I won't break your freedom.
This is a forum ok ? we are here to discuss and I'am free to feel if my bottom is injured if I discover a bad mess on my purchase.
and i am free to write my opinion if for you is a problem... I really don't care....

I buy a figure if I like the character represented and in this case I love Tony Montana, is a problem for you? I really don't care...

"Enterbay is crap and that no matter how good the sculpt is,it's still garbage so stop buying it!Stick with DID and DRAGON,etc"

The sculpt & paint are everything, a bad suit,weapon or accessories is a pretty easy fix, you change them and you have solved..head and body mmmmm:monkey1
yes I do and I will continue to buy sideshow, did, medicom,dragon,hot toys, bros prod, hot toys,ecc, ecc, uh i forgot if i buy enterbay is a problem for you?
I really don't care...

"and leave these high-ends to the big boys,OK junior!"

High ends you say ? :lol:lol:rotfl::rotfl:lol do you mean nice expensive items ?
your junior is 40 Yo and you? I really don't care...

The war version has a better expression from the first pics I had seen ,sculpt & paint are amazing but for the rest is not a good purchase..they have used really cheap material..
This is the same like the dispute of godfather's figure, I have owned both but when I See the difference of the quality of the material and the headsculpt on HT one,I ve seen the Eb brando like my grandpa sitting on the Water closed with the haemorrhoids and i sold it...
uh oh I forgot... the Eb box and the cigar are better than Bw one.
For the respect version I think is not a good deal buying it only for the head, so i will keep my BW which I love his expression better...the suit ,the weapon,THE SHOES and the throne.
uh oh I forgot something Enterbay has missed on his version::gah: movie accurate shoulder holster.:lol
belive me the white suit is too fragile it will rips in one second under the shoulders and not so movie accurate...the shoes,the black socks and the belt (no comment)

Hey bud your in italy ......on a happier note is lea di leo still doing tv shows?:monkey1

Hey bud your in italy ......on a happier note is lea di leo still doing tv shows?:monkey1

leo di leo is not that good is all surgery and there are better than her for sure ;) her tv shows are useless in my opinion..:monkey1
For your question i don't know... I don't watch tv..

Some of you people sound crazy and ridiculous.
I started buying some figs at the beginning of last year.
My collection is as follows:
SS Indiana

leo di leo is not that good is all surgery and there are better than her for sure ;) her tv shows are useless in my opinion..:monkey1
For your question i don't know... I don't watch tv..

ahhhhh damn! guess the memories and dvds will have to suffice:(

all i know is that there is paint missing of his big nose, the thirst thing i did was send an email asking for another, but i wont get a reply for a few days, other than that the fig looks great

i am still waiting for my new head from enterbay, they sent glasses by accident,, ridiculous:slap

i am still waiting for my new head from enterbay, they sent glasses by accident,, ridiculous:slap

I feel your frustration, but keep a cool head and be to the point and I am sure you get your new head. Keep us updated. By the way, what flaws did it have ?

Last edited:
Surprised to see so many flaws still... I have to say that both of my War and Respect are flaw free.

They both need a lot of futzing, but when it's all said and done both turned out much, much, much better than I was expecting I have to say.

accessories especially the suitcase look like cheap toys, the paint on the heads look a little amateur, ESP. the War, and the War likeness is pretty terrible, but the respect head is insane and the tailoring on both outfits is incredible. great body too, more realistic than the BW one. I have to say overall they really won me over, especially the respect which is far far superior to the war.

The shirt needs replacing on the respect and the war suit needs to be completely removed, pressed and those annoying doll hook claps thing need to be taken out. I inserted a magnet within like I did with my blitzway ones.

I still like my BW one equally but I need to sell my second BW one because I no longer want to do a gray suit... just too many scarfaces. If anyone wants a mint BW figure with all the spare hands and cigar as well as custom bracelet for about 120 PM me! It's everything minus the chair and stand. It has the socks also.

it had a chipped nose, it was sent away at the end of january,i wasnt that bothered but my family convinced me that 200+ figure shouldnt have such a flaw

Back