Enterbay Scarface "War Version"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I actually think it was a rathe hostle response and to be honest I'm on the side of accuracy.

And I totally agree that briefcase is a total joke. What the hell happened to it? It looks like a cheap Barbie thing.

I don't actually have a basement. Besides, I was only quoting what somebody else pointed out. I haven't even taken my Scarface cash out of the box!

Whatever, I'm done on the matter and we should move on

What? Dude I was born in 1976. The money between 1981 and 1989 didn't change.

The new big head bills started after that.

Kind of a ridiculous detail to try and point out anyway...

Scarface was made in '83, so, the DX Joker money would be wrong, as are the bills that Scarface comes with anyway.

I wasn't the first, or indeed only one, to point this out

I think the bills look fine and its a trolling , idiotic thing to point out.

They are the classic small head bills and that's good enough.
They are a small accessory you would literally have to use a microscope to see inaccuracies.

Point is,...it looks good. Move out of your moms basement and quit obsessing over minute details that have no negative effect.

I don't agree completely. Not that I care or noticed the bills, but we pay a good amount of money for these. There's a lot of scrutiny to be had if things are "off"

You might as well tell off this entire message board.

:lol @ accusing Rogerbee of trolling. And the 'Mom's basement' call, what a classic.

These aren't $20 action figures.

For the money being paid, every little detail counts.

:cuckoo:

Roger makes a totally valid point - and for most of us collecting 1/6 figures and being movie fans it IS the details that counts.

No need to get disrespectful towards him or anyone here on the forum. Your stupid remark which I find utterly ridiculous - and it tells more about you ! Notice that Roger is calm and not attacking you in any way - but hey, he is not going down on your level.

Indeed our friend Gung Fu is one of the most neutral level headed zen and respectable members on this board, his word is gold! And a classy response by Roger... Nice to see there are alot of adults on these toy boards :D makes it a nice place to come to.

So,..I looked at the bills....
Seems that Roger is correct...the scale is off and the heads are too big.

I still think they look nice in the briefcase....that said, the respect version bills probably look even better.

So,..I looked at the bills....
Seems that Roger is correct and I owe him an apology for mouthing off at him like a schoolkid...the scale is off and the heads are too big.

I still think they look nice in the briefcase....that said, the respect version bills probably look even better.

..at least that's what I would have said.

Just bought this figure at a local show here in San Antonio called Texas Comic Con. Awesome figure ! A little late to the party but I was undecided on this one until I saw it in person. No regrets picking it up.

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk 2

Just bought this figure at a local show here in San Antonio called Texas Comic Con. Awesome figure ! A little late to the party but I was undecided on this one until I saw it in person. No regrets picking it up.

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk 2

Congrats man in hand its a beauty with attitude:clap

Does anyone have this (and possibly the Respect version) displayed with Enterbay's Godfather?
Would love to see some pic's!

Does anyone have this (and possibly the Respect version) displayed with Enterbay's Godfather?
Would love to see some pic's!

i dont have the EB Godfather (i think it looks terribe) so here they are with HT's.
IMG_1262.jpg

IMG_1260.jpg

i dont have the EB Godfather (i think it looks terribe) so here they are with HT's.

Nice looking display.
Thanks for posting! :wave
Had the Godfather before (enterbay version), loved it, sold it, don't have it, regret selling it and now thinking of picking one up again... :monkey1:monkey1:monkey1:slap

Pics of my War Version:

Enterbay%20Scarface%20War%20ver-4.jpg

Enterbay%20Scarface%20War%20ver-1.jpg

Nice looking display.
Had the Godfather before (enterbay version), loved it, sold it, don't have it, regret selling it and now thinking of picking one up again... :monkey1:monkey1:monkey1:slap

Pics of my War Version:

Pics look awesome :rock

Picking mine up today, it's going to look sweet next to the Blitzway Scarface. When I eventually display them. :monkey1

Nice looking display.

Pics of my War Version:

amazing pics optimus you have given at this head justice...

Back