Enterbay Scarface "War Version"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello Ceeemor :)
Thank you for your reaction.
Yes, it seems so, no loose parts are to be found on ebay...

Nothing wrong with my shoes, just desperately searching for them to use on a custom figure.
Seems like like they are perfect for it.
Just can not afford to buy a complete figure only to use the shoes.

So that is why I keep posting these annoying in between messages to hope someone is selling a loose pair (for which I am willing to pay good)

Dude,...quit saying "for which I'll pay good".
Say something definitive...like I have $100 for anybody willing to part with the shoes.

I'll keep mine.

FOr $100.00 i'll sell you mine!^_^Seriously though,why don't you just buy a regular pair and add gloss to them?Just a thought!^_^

i think it will be alot harder to buy parted out enterbay figures in the future, alot of ebay sellers will not be selling enterbay from now on as setting up there own ebay shop has broken the distribution aggrements they had with the various sellers

Actually surfin i think you're right but who knows now that they have a EBAY store they might start selling parts as well.You never know?!^_^

Hey shadowfla,not for nothing but do you own this figure?If you don't you really have no stand to make that kind of input!WTF does a cheap watch and glassed(don't know what that means?!) have to do with the shoes anyway!You know what, better yet, shadowfla mind your own sandwich and this world will be a better place!THANX!^_^

Hey shadowfla,not for nothing but do you own this figure?If you don't you really have no stand to make that kind of input!WTF does a cheap watch and glassed(don't know what that means?!) have to do with the shoes anyway!You know what, better yet, shadowfla mind your own sandwich and this world will be a better place!THANX!^_^

sorry but I own this figure (I have won an evilbay list at cheap price) and I can write what I have written (is my opinion at all).Do you think the glasses , the shoes ,the watch (and I will add the suitcase ;) ) are good and not cheap made ? ,glad for you..
I don't think so... glasses are not transparent, not movie accurate (wrong color) really cheap material sharp and dangerous for the headsculpt itself ,the watch has a bad painting,suitcase is toylish,and the shoes...(I don't want to add nothing for the shoes they speak by themself..) for the rest is a good product...but remember is my own opinion ;)

p.s. cheap for me is the same of unrefined,raw material...
p.p.s.just for your happiness ;) this time enterbay has shown a final product better of the prototype...
p.p.p.s I mind my sandwich every day,seeing that rude shoes,I will buy another pair from did company very soon ;) :lol

MY COLLECTIONS.. https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=100683

Last edited:
Yes, aren't these the Mr Bean shoes? I insist that they are both cheap and the Mr Bean shoes! I also heard that Enterbay are part of the Illuminati and that anyone who buys the figure will eventually die.

Remember, is my opinion.

Yes, aren't these the Mr Bean shoes? I insist that they are both cheap and the Mr Bean shoes! I also heard that Enterbay are part of the Illuminati and that anyone who buys the figure will eventually die.

Remember, is my opinion.

oh come on grosby another time with the bean's shoes ? I told you hydeous has noticed that and I have belived he was right, now i can write the shoes are not the same but very similar and same cheap made...:lol
"I also heard that Enterbay are part of the Illuminati and that anyone who buys the figure will eventually die"
don't go OT and don't joking with a F___serious problem...stop to watching movies they hurt you ;)

MY COLLECTIONS.. https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=100683

Last edited:
You know what Flavio,for someone that hates ENterbay figures you certainly are a glutton for punishment!Ever since they screwed you on the GOD figure I've read nothing but negativity come from your side.Why do you even bother buying them?!No matter what comes out from them you'll just S#!T on it!I think the only way you'll ever be happy is if they gave you your money back on the GOD figure and gave you a free figure for the rest of your life.On second thought that might not even be good enough for you so do everyone a favor and stop buying ENterbay so we don't have to hear you whine every time there is a new release by them!THANX!^_^

You know what Flavio,for someone that hates ENterbay figures you certainly are a glutton for punishment!Ever since they screwed you on the GOD figure I've read nothing but negativity come from your side.Why do you even bother buying them?!No matter what comes out from them you'll just S#!T on it!I think the only way you'll ever be happy is if they gave you your money back on the GOD figure and gave you a free figure for the rest of your life.On second thought that might not even be good enough for you so do everyone a favor and stop buying ENterbay so we don't have to hear you whine every time there is a new release by them!THANX!^_^

you have misinderstood ceeemor, I don't hate enterbay,I have many figure of this company and I love them all ,I have shouted with the god figure because I hate to pay money for cheap items, and the rm-x body and the first stock of the bd head was rubbish,you can check by yourself in this board what I mean...there are so many buyers with the same problems..
(at the end: pose your naked bruce holding his camera in neutral pose and his private) can you concern this?

So what can I say now? When you buy a figure by did company for ex,(I suggest to you to buy one for checking by yourself) you will find a very good choice of material(real leather,wood, metal ecc) a nice detailing for all the sculpt and all this for a very good price than EB... so this is the real issue, this Tony's figure has a amazing sculpt ,amazing paint of the head,((Thanks Park) good body but for all the rest is cheap (dress included) and watch the price...., do you want to compare the items from the BW one with this?, come on ceeemor be serious and try to understand what I mean...
try to imagine this figure with better shoes, transparent and movie accurate glasses, and a better suit than this, then you can speak....cheers...

Last edited:
I got my figure, today, strange thing is he didn't come with the vest, just the jacket and white shirt :(

sorry but I think... I’m not sure I got it right...

WHAT.gif

I got my figure, today, strange thing is he didn't come with the vest, just the jacket and white shirt :(
Dude,that SUX!You better get in touch with the seller and see if you can get that matter resolved pronto!:lectureIf not,then maybe your next bet would be to hit up Enterbay CS and explain to them the situation.Ususally they'll help out but first they'll tell you to go to the authorized dealer that you bought it from but just tell them that you already went down that road.GOOD LUCK!:wink1:

send an message to enterbay bill he has a facebook page he seems an allright guy i am sure he can sort somthing for you if not get in touch with your seller ........that sucks bro

Remember, is my opinion.

:rotfl:lol:lol:hi5:

:lectureWhy would an Enterbay hater keep buying EB figures and then _____ing about them??
Especially since we all know that Shadowfla actually destroyed his own GOD figure, by mishandling it. It was fine in his first pics then had paint rubbed off in later pics. Then he blamed EB??!!
Shadow? ....:lol:rotfl:lol

Back