Enterbay Scarface "War Version"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice though it is, I'm wondering how the BW sculpt stacks up next to the EB respect and Carlito. Mmmmm, I'll have to see when I get my Carlito dressed up. What would really cook would be if BW do their own War with an Arnie Kim sculpt! Mouthwatering.....

Nice though it is, I'm wondering how the BW sculpt stacks up next to the EB respect and Carlito. Mmmmm, I'll have to see when I get my Carlito dressed up. What would really cook would be if BW do their own War with an Arnie Kim sculpt! Mouthwatering.....

:exactly: I had the same thought. I think they could really make something special with their war version. The Carlito hs is amazing by Kim, so capturing Pacino's likeness in Scarface wont be a problem at all. It would be fantastic if they included his desk to go with the chair on that one too. :wink1:

Getting back to the BW hs on your war version figure, I think the paint app is what will kill it next to the other figures. The sculpt is great, but the paint app is just okay compared to those other figures. I had my Respect posed with my BW at one point and finally had to box BW up. He didn't look bad, but the EB version is way better.

They'll either do that or Heat next, if they continue with Pacino.

I know where you're coming from regarding the Blitzway sculpt. I do know where I can get a War sculpt and will see how I'm fixed on Wednesday....

They'll either do that or Heat next, if they continue with Pacino.

I know where you're coming from regarding the Blitzway sculpt. I do know where I can get a War sculpt and will see how I'm fixed on Wednesday....

That sounds about right and I wouldn't mind a HEAT figure either, but you need a De Niro to go with him. I think an updated Scarface by Arnie Kim is what I want to see, unless they get their hands on the rights for a Godfather Michael Corleone or Serpico.

Also, don't get me wrong about the BW hs. When I first saw it, I was blown away and I think your war figure kicks a$$. I had the thought of doing that set up too, until I looked at how good the EB war hs was in hand. :hi5:

That sounds about right and I wouldn't mind a HEAT figure either, but you need a De Niro to go with him. I think an updated Scarface by Arnie Kim is what I want to see, unless they get their hands on the rights for a Godfather Michael Corleone or Serpico.

Also, don't get me wrong about the BW hs. When I first saw it, I was blown away and I think your war figure kicks a$$. I had the thought of doing that set up too, until I looked at how good the EB war hs was in hand. :hi5:

Yeah, I liked the Blitzway one too till I saw the EB one. Their opening offer when they went online was too good to miss. Then I decided I didn't like the shirt. I only really wanted the BW shirt loose, then, Wai Man at OSB put up the entire figure loose, so I went for it.

So, with a spare body and HS hanging around I decided to do something with it. I convinced a forum member to part out his War and I ended up with what you saw in the pics.

The idea of 3 exceptional Al's together is a great one and one I might yet see through.

Yeah, I liked the Blitzway one too till I saw the EB one. Their opening offer when they went online was too good to miss. Then I decided I didn't like the shirt. I only really wanted the BW shirt loose, then, Wai Man at OSB put up the entire figure loose, so I went for it.

So, with a spare body and HS hanging around I decided to do something with it. I convinced a forum member to part out his War and I ended up with what you saw in the pics.

The idea of 3 exceptional Al's together is a great one and one I might yet see through.

Yeah, I originally passed on the EB deal for both because I just bought the BW figure and was trying to convince myself that I wouldn't need these EB versions. That quickly changed, after seeing in hand pics. I ended up buying Respect immediately from EB and just fell in love with it. One of the best hs I have ever seen of Pacino. I finally pulled the trigger last week on War and got it for $195 brand new shipped. Glad I got him too cause he is worth every penny.

I always knew that the BW shirt would look a million times better than the EB one. I finally got around to hunting for one and found it on Toy Anxiety for $12. I couldn't pass that up and well worth the pain in the butt switch. The figure really pops now with that shirt and looks more movie accurate.

Also, I'm impressed with your skills to get someone to part out War. I would say you did a terrific job gathering those loose parts and putting together your own version. I think you will be happy with the EB war hs too. That one really looks crazy with the sunglasses off and fits the end of the movie well. :lol

Thanks,

I'd all but given up when I saw this guy had the War and Respect in the Open Market. He was offering the full figures but getting no takers, so, I PM'ed him to ask if he'd part them and he agreed to.

There should be more blood and coke on a War but EB did such a nice job that it's too good to do that to. Had I not wanted the Respect so much I would have kept the War I was inadvertently sent. I took it out and posed it, but, I'd already agreed to send it back by then, so, I carefully repacked it and that was that.

I'm selling mine if anyone's interested. Displayed in a detolf in a smoke/pet/kids-free home. Chain bracelet on his right wrist snapped but easy to fix or replace. Bracelet stays hidden under sleeve anyway so it doesn't take away anything at all. I've only had this for a little over a month but I'm outta space with other figures coming. $170 shipping included. Includes box in perfect shape and shipper. PM me if interested.

Thanks,

I'd all but given up when I saw this guy had the War and Respect in the Open Market. He was offering the full figures but getting no takers, so, I PM'ed him to ask if he'd part them and he agreed to.

There should be more blood and coke on a War but EB did such a nice job that it's too good to do that to. Had I not wanted the Respect so much I would have kept the War I was inadvertently sent. I took it out and posed it, but, I'd already agreed to send it back by then, so, I carefully repacked it and that was that.

Never hurts to send a pm and ask, very nice!!! :yess:

I couldn't agree more about the coke & blood and I've had the thought of buying a 2nd one to customize. I would like to see the gun shot wound to the leg and blood on the collar with powder everywhere, but with just the one figure I can't seem to do it. Maybe in the future. :wink1:

I think you did good sending back War for Respect. I like the War suit and accessories better, but it comes down to the HS for me. It looks so much like Pacino that it's a must have, regardless of suit.

I'm selling mine if anyone's interested. Displayed in a detolf in a smoke/pet/kids-free home. Chain bracelet on his right wrist snapped but easy to fix or replace. Bracelet stays hidden under sleeve anyway so it doesn't take away anything at all. I've only had this for a little over a month but I'm outta space with other figures coming. $170 shipping included. Includes box in perfect shape and shipper. PM me if interested.

Great price and good luck on the sale.

Never hurts to send a pm and ask, very nice!!! :yess:

I couldn't agree more about the coke & blood and I've had the thought of buying a 2nd one to customize. I would like to see the gun shot wound to the leg and blood on the collar with powder everywhere, but with just the one figure I can't seem to do it. Maybe in the future. :wink1:

I think you did good sending back War for Respect. I like the War suit and accessories better, but it comes down to the HS for me. It looks so much like Pacino that it's a must have, regardless of suit.

The ironic thing about my EB Scarface experience was that I warned people about the boxes being so similar, and that someone would end up getting the wrong one if they weren't careful! Little did I think that someone would be me! Still, EB couldn't have been more helpful, and they refunded the full shipping cost.

That's more than I got from the guy I got all my Carlito gear from. They loudly proclaimed that you got free shipping on orders over $50, and there was a discount on the parts. It wasn't till I'd taken my fill and checked out that I found out that the free shipping only applied to customers INSIDE the US!! He then said he'd refund the shipping, yeah, only bloody £1.50 of it! I said nothing as I still wanted the parts, but, that's the last time I'll ever shop there!

The ironic thing about my EB Scarface experience was that I warned people about the boxes being so similar, and that someone would end up getting the wrong one if they weren't careful! Little did I think that someone would be me! Still, EB couldn't have been more helpful, and they refunded the full shipping cost.

That's more than I got from the guy I got all my Carlito gear from. They loudly proclaimed that you got free shipping on orders over $50, and there was a discount on the parts. It wasn't till I'd taken my fill and checked out that I found out that the free shipping only applied to customers INSIDE the US!! He then said he'd refund the shipping, yeah, only bloody £1.50 of it! I said nothing as I still wanted the parts, but, that's the last time I'll ever shop there!

I'm actually surprised more mix up errors were not made with the boxes being the same. It makes sense for EB to save a few bucks going with the same design on both, but a little confusing for retailers. You know every box sold had to be opened and checked, before shipping to the customers. Of course you were the one to point out the possibility of receiving the wrong figure by mistake, so Murphy had to strike against you. :lol

I really dislike websites that beat around the bush. Just be clear about what you are offering to your customers to cutdown on any confusion. Like SS clearly states free domestic shipping and that's what those guys should do too. At least you got your Carlito stuff and are happy with it. Mine has been paid for since February sitting with my other orders ready to ship. For some reason the Truetype bodies I ordered are taking forever to arrive at BBTS :gah:. Very frustrating, but I have to try and wait it out to take advantage of the shipping deal with Pile of Loot.

I haven't got all of Carlito yet, no gear yet, but I did get his silver 1911 earlier. The gear is being shipped, rather than flown, from the US, hopefully it won't be too much longer....:impatient:

I'll definitely get a War sculpt tomorrow then I'll have all the Pacino's looking as good as each other.

I haven't got all of Carlito yet, no gear yet, but I did get his silver 1911 earlier. The gear is being shipped, rather than flown, from the US, hopefully it won't be too much longer....:impatient:

I'll definitely get a War sculpt tomorrow then I'll have all the Pacino's looking as good as each other.

Yeah, the War hs is a nice one and a good call, even though the BW hs works. You have already seen it in hand, so you know it will fit in perfectly with the other 2 figures.

I know this is an EB thread, but it has been pretty dead for awhile, so I'm going to ask you about BW Carlito now.:wink1:

So what do you have from Carlito at the moment & what is on the way, if you don't mind me asking?

Everything except the neck chain and watch is on it's way. I couldn't be bothered with the neck chain and I already had a watch.

I went for the outfit he's wearing in the pool hall as there were less pieces and it was cheaper that way.

Everything except the neck chain and watch is on it's way. I couldn't be bothered with the neck chain and I already had a watch.

I went for the outfit he's wearing in the pool hall as there were less pieces and it was cheaper that way.
One of the best scenes in the movie right there and an excellent choice financially. You get the benefit of an excellent figure and save a bit of money along the way hopefully. It's tough to drop a ton of dough all at once for these figures, especially at $200 a pop. :thud:
Also, did you get the hs & body yet? Just wondering if the body is the same as the Scarface, or if BW made changes to it?

I already had a body from the loose BW Scarface that Wai Man sold me. The Carlito body is lighter so there is a difference between the sculpt and body if you use the Scarface body like I did. It is noticeable in hand, but not so much in pics. Funnily enough a ton was what I paid for the gear as in $100.

I'll get the EB War head later, so I'll soon have a trio of quality Pacinos.

Back