Enterbay Scarface "War Version"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I already had a body from the loose BW Scarface that Wai Man sold me. The Carlito body is lighter so there is a difference between the sculpt and body if you use the Scarface body like I did. It is noticeable in hand, but not so much in pics. Funnily enough a ton was what I paid for the gear as in $100.

I'll get the EB War head later, so I'll soon have a trio of quality Pacinos.

I just looked at both of our future Pacino shelves on the Respect thread! :lol

GRRRR!

I got hit with a customs charge for my Carlito parts! £21.21!! Not a happy bunny! Ah well, I guess it had to happen sooner or later. At least now I've paid they'll send me the stuff.

GRRRR!

I got hit with a customs charge for my Carlito parts! £21.21!! Not a happy bunny! Ah well, I guess it had to happen sooner or later. At least now I've paid they'll send me the stuff.

:slap Oh dam, everyone wants their cut. Like you said though, at least it's on the way. Looking forward to seeing your figure.

DID did actually prototype a Michael head some while back, no idea at all whether they'll release him though. He'd probably be in his dress uniform if they ever did him.

Vince or a Scarface with an Arnie Kim sculpt would be a no brainer!

Cheers bud yeh a love my pacinos hope we get a official micheal Corleone from godfather 2 or an official heat Hanna or Neil McCauley.

Please blitzway save us from Hot "Iron Man" Toys

:lol and Predators. I have a Carlito bought and paid for since release in February, but just waiting to get a couple more PO items, before I have it shipped. He is going right with my BW Scarface & EB Respect/War versions. Can't wait too much longer, so I might just have to just ship my LOOT early. :wink1:

DID did actually prototype a Michael head some while back, no idea at all whether they'll release him though. He'd probably be in his dress uniform if they ever did him.

Vince or a Scarface with an Arnie Kim sculpt would be a no brainer!

:exactly: That is our best chance and it looked real nice. Just have to find him a proper suit.

The little friend and little head are reunited:

Sorry, the group shot is a no can do, the other two are settled in their poses and if I disrupt them I'll never get them back into those poses again.

That looks great Rogerbee. So do you like this hs more than the BW?
Also, I know exactly what your saying about achieving the perfect pose. Once you get there it is so rewarding, yet you never want to touch the figure again and it's kinda sad too. :lol

I do like it and the BW sculpt looks a little crude next to the others. They fit together now.

The one thing with the perfect pose is it only takes one knock to topple it and my figures go down like dominoes when that happens!

Back