Enterbay Scarface "War Version"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The joints on both of mine are fine, neither too loose or too tight, but, there can always be exceptions. It should do the pose you want it to, but, perhaps you should be careful all the same.

I think then mine are bad pieces. I bought them from amazon. Its very difficult to bend them and pose them. Seem very tight and also the upper body springs right back up while bending. I will try to show some pics on how my respect version looks when i try to make him sit.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Ordered my War version last night!!! Very excited. Also picked up a Respect version headsculpt from ebay.

Guys how do you know when enterbay has posted your item? I bought War version from the site and paid through paypal. But havent got a confirmation of postage. Help?

Is it too late to try and get a replacement?

I guess it is. For some strange reason i read some reviews someplace and people pointed out that the body was a bit too tight and i felt that was normal for these scarface figures but i guess may be i was wrong.

Guys how do you know when enterbay has posted your item? I bought War version from the site and paid through paypal. But havent got a confirmation of postage. Help?

It usually shows up at your house one day and 3 days later EB sends an email saying your item has shipped. :lol They have the worst cs, so don't expect much. You could send an email, but it will probably go unanswered.

I guess it is. For some strange reason i read some reviews someplace and people pointed out that the body was a bit too tight and i felt that was normal for these scarface figures but i guess may be i was wrong.

Bummer, however, help may be at hand. I'll PM you details.

I just checked everything and I never had an official receipt from EB.
You could ask for one though, they did finally cough a tracking number up for the final figure they sent me.

I just checked everything and I never had an official receipt from EB.
You could ask for one though, they did finally cough a tracking number up for the final figure they sent me.

For 2 of the figures I bought from the EB store, they sent me an email with a tracking number, after I had the figure in hand. They seem to be a little understaffed in the CS department over there. I just realized I have said the same exact thing 3 posts in a row, so it's time for me to stop talking about it. :lol

Back