Enterbay Scarface "War Version"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I do like it and the BW sculpt looks a little crude next to the others. They fit together now.

The one thing with the perfect pose is it only takes one knock to topple it and my figures go down like dominoes when that happens!
We have to use figure stands in CA cause of earthquakes, so I don't have that problem. If I didn't it would be catastrophic. :horror
I can't disagree more.

Do you like the BW Scarface hs more than the EB one?

The EB sculpts are more realistic in terms of sculpt and paint. But their expressions suck, both of them. Especially the white suit version. The BW sculpt is a tad stylised and the paint isn't as good. But imo he wreaks Tony Montana, so I prefer it over the others.

The EB sculpts are more realistic in terms of sculpt and paint. But their expressions suck, both of them. Especially the white suit version. The BW sculpt is a tad stylised and the paint isn't as good. But imo he wreaks Tony Montana, so I prefer it over the others.

He wreaks of Ben stiller doing a al Pacino impression, it has nothing on EB sadly but it's your opinion

Your killing me here LeJuan.....
How does the expression on the War suck?

As long as you pose him in the "say hello to my lil friend" action pose, i think the expression works well.

And the paint being 100 times better aint no joke.

Not going to beat up the blitzway, but i do agree there is a bit of a chimp with lipstick effect.

Not that I know of, most etailers I can think of listed them as pre-order and got enough to fill those orders.

Cheers, Anybody ever purchased from enterbay in the UK? Am I likely to get taxed on it?? Or anybody willing to sell in the UK??

I bought my Respect from EB direct, they had an introductory offer for when they launched their eBay store. I think they did free shipping. It wasn't trouble free as they initially sent me the War version by mistake. I sent that back and they sent me the correct figure and refunded my shipping.

The Scarface figures are long since out of stock from them and I really think your best bet will be eBay.

What about here:
[ame]https://www.amazon.co.uk/s/ref=nb_sb_noss_1/275-9570935-2456209?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=enterbay+scarface[/ame]

I have no idea if that's a good price, but it's available on the UK site.

Your link doesn't work, this does though:

[ame]https://www.amazon.co.uk/s/ref=nb_sb_ss_i_6_7/276-1121335-0002538?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=enterbay+scarface&sprefix=Enterba%2Caps%2C453[/ame]

Bit pricey.

EDIT: Oh, for some odd reason, hyperlinks to Amazon don't seem to work here.

So it is, but, you do have to add shipping to that price, which might bump it up a bit. I got lucky when they had a free shipping deal on.

Even Inc postage its $220, which is £145, so I'll get it from enterbay!! Its also good to know there should be no import fees!! Thanks for the help! Now just gotta track down the blitzway chair!!

Guys... One quick help.... I have both respect and war bought recently... I see both are diffficult to bend and pose, i tried to make the resect one sit on a chair and its so darn difficult as his bones crack as if he has arthritis. Are ur figures the same or its just mine.?

The joints on both of mine are fine, neither too loose or too tight, but, there can always be exceptions. It should do the pose you want it to, but, perhaps you should be careful all the same.

Back