Enterbay Scarface "War Version"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow enterbay finally sent me a tracking number that doesnt track anything... Asked for a refund of postage costs though as i personally think $45 is too much for a 6 week wait. Lets hope they oblige...

That's the thing, the tracking number only tracks the package while it's in their country. After that it's anyone's guess. I'd also check with your parcel office over here, I've had one package go AWOL because the postie forgot to put a red slip through my door. It was purely by chance that my brother spotted it on their shelf.

I doubt EB will refund the shipping as, from their point of view, they did their bit in posting the parcel and they have the tracking number to show they did that.

That's the thing, the tracking number only tracks the package while it's in their country. After that it's anyone's guess. I'd also check with your parcel office over here, I've had one package go AWOL because the postie forgot to put a red slip through my door. It was purely by chance that my brother spotted it on their shelf.

I doubt EB will refund the shipping as, from their point of view, they did their bit in posting the parcel and they have the tracking number to show they did that.

Yeah, I would be really surprised if they refunded shipping, but it's worth a shot trying to get a discount.

No but they said themselves that they hadnt processed the order until last friday and i ordered the figure 3 weeks ago. Thats the reason i want a refund, because i feel my order was basically ignored or put on hold for 3 weeks. My mate ordered the war and respect versions together in march and got them just over a week later. I ordered 1 war version an it takes all this time???

No but they said themselves that they hadnt processed the order until last friday and i ordered the figure 3 weeks ago. Thats the reason i want a refund, because i feel my order was basically ignored or put on hold for 3 weeks. My mate ordered the war and respect versions together in march and got them just over a week later. I ordered 1 war version an it takes all this time???

I know its a bit off your topic question, but did your mate get a discount for ordering 2 figures together... War and respect. Also do you have to pay a tax when ordering through enterbay... Or price is inclusive of tax? Never ordered from them hence asking.

On your current issue may be you can fight for a future credit if not a discount. They may work that out rather than shipping cost refund... Just my view...

I know its a bit off your topic question, but did your mate get a discount for ordering 2 figures together... War and respect. Also do you have to pay a tax when ordering through enterbay... Or price is inclusive of tax? Never ordered from them hence asking.

On your current issue may be you can fight for a future credit if not a discount. They may work that out rather than shipping cost refund... Just my view...

My friend paid $240 at the time including postage and he didnt get raped by custom charges, which is why i ordered from them. And yes if they dont issue a refund i will insist on a discount, then purchase the MIB 3 Agent J figure lol

My friend paid $240 at the time including postage and he didnt get raped by custom charges, which is why i ordered from them. And yes if they dont issue a refund i will insist on a discount, then purchase the MIB 3 Agent J figure lol

Shoot. I bought them for 410 both inclusive of tax here in US... :(

I paid $180 and then $45 postage. Which is quite reasonable. Sometimes dorect from the manufacturer cuts the price by a lot, cut out the middle man :)

Well i got 420 ... 2 figures so thats 210 each... Which is almost the same. So? Actually lesser per piece. I wanted to understand how much it costs from enterbay. Shipping cost sucks. But your friend did get a great deal....

My Scarface has reached England since friday and is in customs!!! Please dont take the piss customs, let me at it! Lol

My Scarface has reached England since friday and is in customs!!! Please dont take the piss customs, let me at it! Lol

And if its not customs then its VAT and if its not that then it's a handing fee I feel your pain last month I got a bill of £200 in for handing vat and customs really put me off collecting.

And if its not customs then its VAT and if its not that then it's a handing fee I feel your pain last month I got a bill of £200 in for handing vat and customs really put me off collecting.

Dude can they really do that?? The most iv ever paid was £25 custom charge for my mark 4 iron man.

Back