Enterbay Scarface "War Version"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I completely forgot all about those figures. So they did release them over in Asia. I would be really surprised if BW kept BL out of the US & UK. I had no idea what K POP was and Asia only makes sense, but everybody knows Bruce Lee.
I think EB is still working on a new 1/6 BL too, so let's hope they avoid the last GOD version mistakes this time.:slap
Also, I really hope that a few more Pacino figures are in the works cause Serpico and Corleone is what we need. The DID Marine version isn't going to do it for me.

After what has gone before, EB have a way to go before they redeem themselves, and, I think it may be a black label statue like the other one and not an articulated figure.

I think most other stuff that BW do will be worldwide.

After what has gone before, EB have a way to go before they redeem themselves, and, I think it may be a black label statue like the other one and not an articulated figure.

I think most other stuff that BW do will be worldwide.

I think the Black Label is good for them. Only the head moves, so that should eliminate most of their problems. :lol

Well, we have to wait a year to see what BW does next. Time to sit back and enjoy their last creation for awhile. :duff

I thought the last black label figure was awful, rubbish head and really awkward looking jeans.

BW will have Arnie at the helm...

I thought the last black label figure was awful, rubbish head and really awkward looking jeans.

BW will have Arnie at the helm...

Yeah, that was an easy pass for me and such a boring figure too. They did managed to eliminate all of their QC issues, when it's just a statue without clothes on to stain the body. :slap

Arnie will deliver for BW. Looking forward to seeing that one completed.

Hell of a display. I have always wanted that Don Corleone figure but it always fetches at least $500 when I see it for sell. Why don't you blow our minds and tell us the low price you got it for. :lol If you say $300, I might have a heart attack. :thud:

Also, great shots of the display and a Michael Corleone would look excellent if BW made one.

Hell of a display. I have always wanted that Don Corleone figure but it always fetches at least $500 when I see it for sell. Why don't you blow our minds and tell us the low price you got it for. :lol If you say $300, I might have a heart attack. :thud:

Also, great shots of the display and a Michael Corleone would look excellent if BW made one.

I got it for £70 mate well plus my spare DX Bruce Lee, in a trade, I had todo it, hundreds of Bruce Lee figs on the net but hardly any Vito, and if so it's going for such a heavy price, there's one on eBay for £1,750 I was like WHATTTTTT ha

I would sell my Bruce lee for about £190-200 but I would never want anything less than £300 for The Don, but probs would never sell always wanted a Brando, just praying for an official De Niro now, a young Vito from G2 would be immense

I got it for £70 mate well plus my spare DX Bruce Lee, in a trade, I had todo it, hundreds of Bruce Lee figs on the net but hardly any Vito, and if so it's going for such a heavy price, there's one on eBay for £1,750 I was like WHATTTTTT ha

I would sell my Bruce lee for about £190-200 but I would never want anything less than £300 for The Don, but probs would never sell always wanted a Brando, just praying for an official De Niro now, a young Vito from G2 would be immense

That is an awesome score bud. I had a mini cardiac arrest, after checking the U.S. rate on that. :lol
You can easily replace the HT BL DX too, if you wanted. Congrats on the trade of the decade. :hi5:

Also, I would love to see more figures from the Godfather, but I doubt they will stop making Iron Man to do it. A De Niro would be insane, along with Pacino. :panic:

DID are doing a young Don Vito as portrayed by DeNiro in your second pic. Not sure when it'll be out as they have only recently announced a figure based on Johnny Depp from Public Enemies.

Guys i ordered my War version Scarface direct from Enterbay last week but after a bit of research found some horror stories behind Enterbay's customer support and even quality of products. Someone please tell me i havent made a mistake...?

Guys i ordered my War version Scarface direct from Enterbay last week but after a bit of research found some horror stories behind Enterbay's customer support and even quality of products. Someone please tell me i havent made a mistake...?
Flip of a coin man. If it makes you feel any better, when I ordered my Respect Scarface from them, it arrived in perfect condition.

Yeah, it 'should' be fine,

Ok yeah, they did send the wrong figure initially, but, I sent it back and they fully refunded the shipping and sent the correct figure. Both figures I got were in perfect condition.

Things seem to go awry when things go more wrong, which probably gets blown out of proportion on here.

Cross your fingers.......

Ok guys il take your word for it :) found a quite rare Mezco World is yours statue to put behind my war version too!! Near perfect condition and the full 10 inch size.

Back