Enterbay Scarface "War Version"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd certainly chase them up, though I'd suggest a somewhat calmer approach.

:lecture It works though. My other emails went unanswered in the month waiting for my Rambo body, until I did that " Urgent 2nd Request" in the title. I got a response within 12 hours. I didn't say where the hell is my figure though and asked nicely. :lol

Definitely do as DEATHASYLUM said and email them asking about it.

Also watch the Paypal clock in order to file a claim if you've not heard from EB within the 45 day window.

This is what i just e-mailed them:

I ordered my War Version Scarface 3 weeks ago and still havent had postage confirmation from you. I would appreciate if you provide confirmation that the figure has been shipped or i would like a full refund through Paypal.

Regards,

If they dont get in touch within 4 days im filing in with Paypal.

Sounds good to me. Whereabouts are you located?

Northeast england, iv had packages from china, japan and america in the past no problem. Longest i waited was about 2 and a half weeks for my Mark 6 Iron Man from china. Looks like my 1/4 scale Hot Toys batman will be here before tony montana, and that was a pre order since november 2012 lol

Yeah, I hope so too.

I've heard that Royal Mail have been playing silly beggars, something to do with not wanting to be privatised. I'm waiting on a package from Italy and that should not take more than a week. For 2 days running we've had no post at all.

I will say though that in the time it took EB to confirm my shipping the figure did actually arrive. It shouldn't be long now, hopefully.....

Yeah, I hope so too.

I've heard that Royal Mail have been playing silly beggars, something to do with not wanting to be privatised. I'm waiting on a package from Italy and that should not take more than a week. For 2 days running we've had no post at all.

I will say though that in the time it took EB to confirm my shipping the figure did actually arrive. It shouldn't be long now, hopefully.....

Still i mean i paid $45 for postage. Surely thats 2 weeks max. But as you said, other factors do come into it.

Well, I got what I ordered earlier and 1 week isn't uncommon for Italy apparently. Mind you, it's nearly always 1pm or half past at the latest before our post gets here.

You'll just have to be patient I guess....

Dear customer,

Sorry about the late confirmation. We have been experiencing a huge amount of online orders and inquiries lately.

Thank you! You've successfully ordered the Scarface - war version. We appreciate your business. We will process your order shortly. We will keep you post with the tracking number after your item has been dispatched. Sometimes it might take 3-5 working days for our colleague to send out the tracking information to us, so please be patient with our replies regarding on your tracking number.

Should you have any questions, please contact us at [email protected] or call us at 5109 0054 between 9am and 6pm Hong Kong time, Monday through Friday. Please quote your name and address as reference.

Thank you again for your business.

Thats what i get after 3 weeks of waiting... Seriously Enterbay???

Better than nothing, to me that would suggest a large warehouse and a very small customer service department.

I do remember that my figure arrived a day or two after my email

Typical EB CS right there. You will have the figure in hand, before that email ever gets sent with the tracking :lol At least you know it will be sent to you now, sometime in the future. :wink1:

Still they should really keep on the ball with order shipments, theyr pretty much as well known as Hot Toys so dont see why they arnt organised. Then again im having the same issue from a HK professional Hot Toys seller with my 1/4 scale TDKR Batman, Modelzone UK have a date for release but he hasnt yet and he apparaently gets it before Modelzone as hes a Hong Kong seller...

Thank you again for your business.

Thats what i get after 3 weeks of waiting... Seriously Enterbay???

willy-wonka-wilder.jpg

Still they should really keep on the ball with order shipments, theyr pretty much as well known as Hot Toys so dont see why they arnt organised. Then again im having the same issue from a HK professional Hot Toys seller with my 1/4 scale TDKR Batman, Modelzone UK have a date for release but he hasnt yet and he apparaently gets it before Modelzone as hes a Hong Kong seller...
Nobody is going to disagree that EB sucks a$$ at CS. :wink1:

:exactly: :lol

Back