ENTERBAY : The Dark Knight - HD 1/4 Christian Bale Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: ENTERBAY - HD 1/4 The Dark Knight License thread

At this point we need an ass shot. At least it'd be something different.

Enterbay has the worst teasers show something all ready.

I think the Adam Bale looks pretty awesome, but apart from that I agree with you. I wonder if sculptors just can't accept his ugly qualities and feel compelled to fix them :lol

I think the Adam Bale looks pretty awesome, but apart from that I agree with you. I wonder if sculptors just can't accept his ugly qualities and feel compelled to fix them :lol

Adams is close but not a 100% if suffers from bad paints apps

Didn't you per order the joker 2.0 and don't you have Adams sculpts if so why order the 2.0
Suckers for jokers ?

It's all about the shoes :lol

But no on a more serious note, I can't get enough Ledger Jokers. I think the laughing sculpt is great, but I prefer the Adam one slightly. Paint wise though, the HT one is incredible, and I love their hair sculpt on it too.

The regular sculpt I find a little off particularly in the length of the chin, but it will give me another interesting display option.

My goal is to have a joker figure from each of the main scenes he appears in so the Joker 2.0 will help me get there :)

I wonder if sculptors just can't accept his ugly qualities and feel compelled to fix them :lol

:lol Isn't Bale considered good looking by women? Personally I think he should get rid of that nose cist thing. I just can't help but see it all the time.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rc5G04nJecI&feature=related[/ame]

Y'know, I've never gotten fully "sick" of Ledger Joker as lots of others on this forum apparently have, but with the recent surge of Joker stuff on the board with 2.0 and 1/4 scale Joker, and maybe the fact that I rewatched Dark Knight recently, I'm kinda. . .getting sick of the guy :lol

To a-dev, I think he is attractive to women. He looks like a good looking guy to me overall, but he has ugly qualities, and isn't a traditional good looking man on the order of a Robert Redford or Brad Pitt--guys with the kinds of qualities sculptors seem to project onto sculpts of the guy.

Y'know, I've never gotten fully "sick" of Ledger Joker as lots of others on this forum apparently have, but with the recent surge of Joker stuff on the board with 2.0 and 1/4 scale Joker, and maybe the fact that I rewatched Dark Knight recently, I'm kinda. . .getting sick of the guy :lol

To a-dev, I think he is attractive to women. He looks like a good looking guy to me overall, but he has ugly qualities, and isn't a traditional good looking man on the order of a Robert Redford or Brad Pitt--guys with the kinds of qualities sculptors seem to project onto sculpts of the guy.

I think you need to put away your TDK DVD/Blu Ray for a good year or two. :lol

Agreed on your assessment of Bale's looks :lol

And the lower lip is too arched

Bale has a very flat lower lip, hence the duckbill effect :lol

Also eyes need to be a bit larger and rounder maybe?

Maybe they sculpted him squinting and pouting his lower lip. :lol

Bale is allowed to do that you know. :lol

I iz confused.

You think this doesn't look like Bale, but their Joker does look like Ledger. :huh

This is exactly what I am thinking... I think the Bale is much better than the Ledger. They're both good - but I think the Bale likeness is better.

Bale is off. Great sculpt and paint but the likeness isn't there.
Fortunately, at this price, bale is just a freebie as this is gonna be displayed fully as batman since HT can't seem to nail the damn cowl.
I think HT's bale looks better.

So you mean THIS:
6077072460_d04ffcaa77_b.jpg

Looks more like Christian Bale?

Way to find one of the worst pictures you most possibly could of the HT sculpt :lol

Way to find one of the worst pictures you most possibly could of the HT sculpt :lol

Although I agree that the EB version looks better already than the HT, but yeah :lol that pic of the HT really sucks. You are lucky that nam hardly comes in here now :lol

Cant say I'm blown away by the Bale sculpt but then does it matter? I'm buying this because it's a 1/4 scale Batman, so I'll display him as Batman :lecture

Looking good, like the idea of the cape being attached by magnets :horror :thud: :yess:

I think thats not even done yet :huh I doubt that they will use magnet to hold the cape, as it'll be a pain in the ass with lining it symmetrically and adjusting it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back