ENTERBAY : The Dark Knight - HD 1/4 Christian Bale Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: ENTERBAY - HD 1/4 The Dark Knight License thread

tumblr_m6a6csNzd61rthy6ko2_500.gif

Dammit! Now I want to watch The Fighter. Thanks, Void. :pfft:

When I first saw the ht bale sculpt I thought "my god,it awsome"and I absolutly loved it.then I got adams bale sculpt and realized how bad the ht one actually is.its now covered by the mask for proto batman cause next to adams it looks ridiculas.so imo enterbay doesn't have to do much to top ht version.

If you haven't seen it, watch it NAOWW.

Bale's acting is off the charts, I completely forgot this guy is supposed to be Bruce Wayne while watching it :lol

The Fighter was filmed in my city . Shooting locations right down the street . I seen crackhead Bale & he sure did look like a crackhead . So EB got it right :exactly:

Sold! So where & when can I pre-order? :impatient:

If you haven't seen it, watch it NAOWW.

Bale's acting is off the charts, I completely forgot this guy is supposed to be Bruce Wayne while watching it :lol

I've seen it a bagillion times...and I NEVER get tired of it. I'm addicted to The Fighter like Dickie's addicted to the pipe in that movie.

Maybe they sculpted him squinting and pouting his lower lip. :lol

Bale is allowed to do that you know. :lol

I think that is exactly how he was sculpted. This isn't a relaxed Bruce Wayne in a business suit sculpt. This is a focused/determined Bruce Wayne in his Batman Begins suit. I think the sculpt is meant to look more intense and not relaxed, which is why the eyes are more squinted.

Ironically though I think EB didn't make him look enough like a crackhead. It's too idealized as Kara said.

Needs less roundness in the face (to match the TDK Bale, not extreme like Bale in The Figher) and needs his duck lips

I liked the movie "The Fighter". CB was great as a crackhead! Didn't he win an Oscar?

Ironically though I think EB didn't make him look enough like a crackhead. It's too idealized as Kara said.

Needs less roundness in the face (to match the TDK Bale, not extreme like Bale in The Figher) and needs his duck lips

Void, I've got to say, That is probably the coolest signature ever. The background and all the Nolan characters. LOVE IT!!!:clap:clap.

The Fighter was filmed in my city . Shooting locations right down the street . I seen crackhead Bale & he sure did look like a crackhead . So EB got it right :exactly:

You say it so casually, man that is cool! both Will ferrall and Kevin Mchale( glee) visited my town while on there holidays here, Ferrall was doing what every American does over here "tracing back his Irish roots" :lol

O and yes the fighter is bloody awesome, anyone who hasn't seen it yet really should!

You say it so casually, man that is cool! both Will ferrall and Kevin Mchale( glee) visited my town while on there holidays here, Ferrall was doing what every American does over here "tracing back his Irish roots" :lol

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Thanks bro! Credit to Messenjahmatt on Superherohype boards :rock

Messenjahmatt does some really nice work...he's super talented! I'm a member over there at SHH too, u_complete_me, but haven't been there in awhile.

Messenjahmatt does some really nice work...he's super talented! I'm a member over there at SHH too, u_complete_me, but haven't been there in awhile.

Yeah I like his TDKR work better than the official promo posters!

I'm intothevoid on SHH as well :lol

u_complete_me = nice.

Ya here that Umair?, you complete him!:naughty

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back