ENTERBAY : The Dark Knight - HD 1/4 Christian Bale Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: ENTERBAY - HD 1/4 The Dark Knight License thread

Yeah I like his TDKR work better than the official promo posters!

I'm intothevoid on SHH as well :lol

u_complete_me = nice.

Well nice to meet you! :lol
One of my fav MM's...

5ph3et.jpg

I'm going to ignore all the sheep and anatomy experts in here and say this Bale sculpt is pretty fantastic.
But there's teasers and then there's taking the p. Just show the damn thing already or people will get bored and lose interest!

Just seeing this and can see Bale but it's not as good as I was expecting , especially at this scale. I'm getting a Willem Dafoe vibe a little. :rotfl

I like the Bale sculpt, love what I've seen of the suit so far, and can't wait for full pics. Considering EB's MO, we should have pics any day now I would think!

Bale is off. Great sculpt and paint but the likeness isn't there.
Fortunately, at this price, bale is just a freebie as this is gonna be displayed fully as batman since HT can't seem to nail the damn cowl.
I think HT's bale looks better.

Man, I normally don't mind teasers cause I know the whole point is to get your juices flowing from anticipation but this bill dude needs to just go Ahead and show the damn thing. At this point, it's more annoying.

So you mean THIS:
6077072460_d04ffcaa77_b.jpg

Looks more like Christian Bale?

The picture you posted isnt exactly complimentary Axe. Under nice lighting, The HT Bruce is better. But then again,
I could be wrong cause EB's newest pic is also taken with crappy camera phone.

Bruce-6C-1.jpg

Bruce-1.jpg

Bruce2-1.jpg

Last edited:

^^

HT's head already looks outdated. For shame.

Theres some similarity between that Bale sculpt and the one in your Gambit sig actually, in those particular lights anyway.

Theres some similarity between that Bale sculpt and the one in your Gambit sig actually, in those particular lights anyway.

Other than they're both under a dark moody lighting, I dont see it. Probably just the lighting. :dunno

At the moment, I'm more particular to HT's sculpt although it is no Adam's sculpt. I thing EB and HT are both way off.
But I guess I'm more particular to the HT cause I already have it in hand under very nice lighting, while the EB is only represented by crappy camera. The EB may end up trumping the HT with the reveal. It wouldnt surprise me actually if it does cause I have been impressed with EB lately.

I understand your point, but honestly can you say even with the lighting and shadows it has a Bale likeness stronger than EB? I bought the figure and was disappointed as the face is much rounder... the eyes, the nose everything is just too stylized, I mean even Kai's sculpt has Bale's characteristics... The HT sculpt was really disppointing for me... EB sculpts with all its flaws still kinda has a stronger resemblance to Bale... IMO

I still need to see that film.:gah:

took me forever to watch it also while everyone is telling me to watch the movie. It is a very good movie indeed, Bale was simply amazing...its funny while watching it, I keep thinking...Damn...That crackhead is Batman! :lol

Glad he won an oscar for that role.
If you have netflix, it may still be under streaming.

I understand your point, but honestly can you say even with the lighting and shadows it has a Bale likeness stronger than EB? I bought the figure and was disappointed as the face is much rounder... the eyes, the nose everything is just too stylized, I mean even Kai's sculpt has Bale's characteristics... The HT sculpt was really disppointing for me... EB sculpts with all its flaws still kinda has a stronger resemblance to Bale... IMO

Actually, the more I look at EB's, you're right, it does favor Bale more.
I have Adam's sculpt so I guess I was just expecting EB to trump HT badly since their terminator, Jack Sparrow, Michael Jordan, and the new Joker have been tremendously outstanding.
I will admit, my judgement have been biased having HT in hand, and how I have him displayed at the moment, I guess initially, I'm more particular to HT. But the more I look at the new EB sculpt, you're right, the EB has a stronger Bale likeness.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back