ENTERBAY : The Dark Knight - HD 1/4 Christian Bale Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: ENTERBAY - HD 1/4 The Dark Knight License thread

Agreed, Somehow, I think the finished piece is gonna be out of this world.

YES. My mam says if EB release this as a double pack then I can get both instead of just Joker :yess:

I probably can, I was just saying that it would be cheaper if I got them together to her so that she'd say yeah :lol

I probably can, I was just saying that it would be cheaper if I got them together to her so that she'd say yeah :lol

Your wife? You need permission????????????????????:panic:

Go Joker on her........she wants a Bale in the house...

one thing that bothers me a lot, are his eyes. they look too much down on the inside, i mean the area near his nose. it should have been more in the other direction. don't know how to explain, but this is what i mean:

bale-eb.png

and then there is still the mouth, which needs some improvements. oh and btw, i'm not a fan of hot toys bale headsculpt. :monkey1

Holy moly. Everybody that's been waiting for a Christian Bale flared-nostril headsculpt can breathe easy. Nostrilman Begins.

SnakeDoc

I'm really pleased with the sculpt and this is a secondary sculpt so... yeah, shut up and enjoy! :lecture

Can't Wait for EB to hurry up and post more finished pics- which means it's in production...can we have this in our greasy little hands by August????

Supposedly early August is when we're getting this, Can't remember when it was mentioned though

Anyone expecting hot toys to announce something tonight cause eb released this today.

Stop picking on my 1/4 Batman you sculpt bullies. :lol

I swear, part of me thinks people just want to constantly down 1/4 because they're afraid of liking it. The cost and out-of-place feeling with the rest of their 1/6 collections must put some people off, which is understandable. oh well, to each his own...the day that everybody is unanimously happy with something, the internet is going to explode.

Sorry guys but it obviously is based on him in TDK. The suit is from Begins, the Wayne head from TDK.

And this is a problem because...?

Not only that, but the Begins suit was in TDK. It's not too strange a combination to imagine.

I swear, part of me thinks people just want to constantly down 1/4 because they're afraid of liking it. The cost and out-of-place feeling with the rest of their 1/6 collections must put some people off, which is understandable. oh well, to each his own...the day that everybody is unanimously happy with something, the internet is going to explode.

Thats it with statues bowen designs owned For a period of time till sideshow came with there 1/4 statues .

I found EB's Bale sculpt beyond awesome.

Bale headsculpt looks ok to me. I think I like the Hot Toys sculpt better but my opinion isn't final until I see the final product.

I'm not really impressed by Enterbays 1/4 scale figure headsculpts (especially that recent Rambo figure...) but this looks good..

Question, is the suit made out of rubber?

So you mean THIS:
[]https://www.chazrt.net/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/6077072460_d04ffcaa77_b.jpg[/IMG]

Looks more like Christian Bale?
The picture you posted isnt exactly complimentary Axe. Under nice lighting, The HT Bruce is better. But then again,
I could be wrong cause EB's newest pic is also taken with crappy camera phone.

[]https://i1100.photobucket.com/albums/g402/Remy869/Hawt%20Toys/Bruce-6C-1.jpg[/IMG]

[]https://i1100.photobucket.com/albums/g402/Remy869/Hawt%20Toys/Bruce-1.jpg[/IMG]

[]https://i1100.photobucket.com/albums/g402/Remy869/Hawt%20Toys/Bruce2-1.jpg[/IMG]
Like I said, HT leaves out all the ugly unevenness from the faces. It has Bale's resemblance but if you want to shoot for realism, we'll have to see a clear refocused shot of EB's work.

Reduced and sharpened. Adam's sculpt had better likeness. I realize this is supposed to be 1/4 scale but still....
You can't reduce any blur. It's saved like that so there's no clearer picture you can get out of it. It would need a refocused shot. You're just blowing up blurred pixels and people are going to be very misinformed.

YES. My mam says if EB release this as a double pack then I can get both instead of just Joker :yess:
Enterbay 1/4 HD Masterpieces: Bringing families together, again!:clap

I hope that there will be a double pack with Batman and Joker. Together, I'm guessing the price could be as low as $750?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back