ENTERBAY : The Dark Knight - HD 1/4 Christian Bale Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd like to buy two Jokers and the Christian Bale headsculpt, dye the Joker's suit black and shirt white then put the sculpt on, I think thay would make a half decent Bruce Wayne

I'd like to buy two Jokers and the Christian Bale headsculpt, dye the Joker's suit black and shirt white then put the sculpt on, I think thay would make a half decent Bruce Wayne

After reading your post, it got me thinking, if they'd do a real suede shoes for the joker with real laces like HT. Or sculpted plastic shoes like their recent 1/4 Rambo

. . .'til the release date gets pushed back another couple of months :yess:

You mean like what HT does all the time? Nice try but not likely as they announced that this will be available for sale at the July HK Anicom or something like that, and that's how the 26 days was computed.

After reading your post, it got me thinking, if they'd do a real suede shoes for the joker with real laces like HT. Or sculpted plastic shoes like their recent 1/4 Rambo

Hopefully real suede. Their Rambo is nothing on their T-800 I think. The arms alone on the Rambo ruin it

They've been pretty timely with their releases. I have faith.

I just hope they will load a cheaper price point if customers purchase both.

A new photo!!!!

539737_468074363205397_1921120367_n.jpg

a knee:rotfl

You mean like what HT does all the time? Nice try but not likely as they announced that this will be available for sale at the July HK Anicom or something like that, and that's how the 26 days was computed.
Yeah, you're right Bil. . .er, I mean Clau! :lol If you haven't been following, there was originally supposed to be a big reveal in March or April.

Nice knee, by the way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back