ENTERBAY : The Dark Knight - HD 1/4 Christian Bale Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's great that the knee bends, but how long can he hold a pose like that before it takes a toll on the rubber (i.e, irreversible wrinkles)? I'd love to get him with his knees bent 90 degrees, maybe doing something dramatic with his cape.

Speaking of the cape, anyone have any idea as to how that'll work? Bendable or not? Or will we get two (which would be rather cool)?

Flexible rubber. Just perfect for this scale because articulation is kind of lacking on everything so far.

I'm thinking about flexible of the cowl in the movie batman can turn his head a little bit.

I'm thinking about flexible cow in the movie batman can turn his head a little bit.

Do you normally think alot about flexible cows?

Cow.jpg

We are not even sure if the suit IS of rubber... it can be one of those polyurethane types also... Bill did say they will use something which is industrial grade and something unused in the figures world... can be foam also... :dunno

Industrial Grade? As in "durable, efficient, tough, and long lasting" industrial grade? If so: 1.) I'm intrigued, and 2.) Count me in.

HT just show their new bruce wayne head sculpted . left HT right EB What do you think?

45ymg0r1.jpg

Why would anyone buy those? I don't get it, please someone enlighten me. The Dark Knight movies aren't exactly for kids... So who are these things meant for? :dunno

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back