ENTERBAY : The Dark Knight - HD 1/4 Christian Bale Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would anyone buy those? I don't get it, please someone enlighten me. The Dark Knight movies aren't exactly for kids... So who are these things meant for? :dunno

They're PG-13 and are about Batman. You can market them to kids easily.

mattel.jpg

Next week we're getting the left heel of his boot Roy. You better not miss it! :panic:

Cod piece or GTFO

Pssh, screw those. Let's go for a dramatic ass shot a la BF and B&R. :rock

They're PG-13 and are about Batman. You can market them to kids easily.

mattel.jpg

:slap:lol

But those are cheap toys meant for kids. These things Hot Toys are making aren't exactly meant for playing, they are fragile and expensive. But someone else answered the question pretty well. Thanks for your input though. :lol

I wonder if the hot toys dark knight rises batman will be around $300.00? If it is I'll Probably go for the 1/4 enterbay. Although I'll have to see the head sculpt of the hot toys. The previous Bruce Wayne head sculpt by hot toys was the best in my opinion.

I wonder if the hot toys dark knight rises batman will be around $300.00? If it is I'll Probably go for the 1/4 enterbay. Although I'll have to see the head sculpt of the hot toys. The previous Bruce Wayne head sculpt by hot toys was the best in my opinion.

Why would it be 300.00 when the joker was $274.00 $250 at most retailers.

Damn you Enterbay, I want to get this but why you are always too late :mad:

Hot Toys has announced that it will do the costumes of Batman with the material used in the film ...but Enterbay did not say the same thing?

Re: ENTERBAY : The Dark Knight - HD 1/4 Batman

Man - I should really stay away from this thread... I have no interest in getting 1/4 scale but this thing keeps looking better and better.

Not sure what other actor this figure could be based off of, considering the film and character :lol

It was something before that as well. I think they added Christian Bale in the title when it was revealed we were getting a Christian Bale sculpt with it.

Hot Toys has announced that it will do the costumes of Batman with the material used in the film ...but Enterbay did not say the same thing?

I highly doubt hot toys is using the material used in the film. Foam latex will not work in 1/6 scale plus you guys will be looking at another debacle when the suit rips or years very easily.

I hope this thing comes with a good cape.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back