ENTERBAY : The Dark Knight - HD 1/4 Christian Bale Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would anyone buy those? I don't get it, please someone enlighten me. The Dark Knight movies aren't exactly for kids... So who are these things meant for? :dunno
Well the Dark Knight movies do have kids' toys and appeal to kids, but I don't know who buys Cosbabies. I do know one guy, but literally only one guy on another forum who does. They must be reasonably popular in Asia, because they ain't on this side of the pond.

I've decided it makes sense to do the BB suit to go with Joker because the Joker is based from the mob scene and at that point Batman would still be wearing his BB suit

I want this so bad I can taste it...and boy is that rubber awful........

He has the dribble but the hair is not long enough, the forehead paint doesn't match, and the black around the eyes is not large enough

So, seems like a generic makeup/sculpt to me

The teasers are kind of smart - with EB and HT developing such similar types of product I can see keep things close to the vest until the last mintue. Although this doesn't give them opportunity to tweak things based on fan comments. Like the MiB the first clear pics will come when they're almost ready to ship.

The teasers are kind of smart - with EB and HT developing such similar types of product I can see keep things close to the vest until the last mintue. Although this doesn't give them opportunity to tweak things based on fan comments.

Wouldn't this be a way to find out which company really listens to the fans had they released the photos in the prototype stages?

Wouldn't this be a way to find out which company really listens to the fans had they released the photos in the prototype stages?

Who's to say which comment they should listen and which ones they should ignore :huh

Regardless, they could be releasing a batman and joker that have 80% likeness and most people would buy em. Not everyone is as OCD bout accuracy as some of us here.

The one thing I do like though is how they keep their stuff under wraps fairly well until its close to coming out. Not with everything, but a good bit of stuff. It shortens the waiting game which can be tough lol

like right now for instance, I'm excited for these 1/4's and the DX 11, but I'm a bit more excited for these because I know they're coming sooner

Instead of long and drawn-out interest, it's concentrated hype. I like it.

My only concern is the rubber suit coz this will be doubled the price of a 1/6.

He has the dribble but the hair is not long enough, the forehead paint doesn't match, and the black around the eyes is not large enough

So, seems like a generic makeup/sculpt to me

Aye Enterbay's Joker doesn't really look representative of any particular scene, nor the imperfections of the actual actor imo just a perfect version of The Joker from The Dark Knight

Why would anyone buy those? I don't get it, please someone enlighten me. The Dark Knight movies aren't exactly for kids... So who are these things meant for? :dunno

Well the Dark Knight movies do have kids' toys and appeal to kids, but I don't know who buys Cosbabies. I do know one guy, but literally only one guy on another forum who does. They must be reasonably popular in Asia, because they ain't on this side of the pond.

I think you guys forget there are some girl collectors out there. They like that cute crap. :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back