ENTERBAY : The Dark Knight - HD 1/4 Christian Bale Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The original suit from Batman Begins was also in TDK for a couple of scene when he encounters scarecrow and the copycat batmans in the parking garage, in the bank vault with Gordon and on top the roof with dent and Gordon..

Maybe they are using the 1st suit in order to not create two similar Batmans just in case they also make a 1/4 Batman from TDKR I'm assuming

Maybe that's the case. Honestly, I'd be surprised if Enterbay wasn't planning to make 1/4 TDKR figures.

Hopefully the build up is worth it cuz they have seen the competition.

Meanwhile HT has released full specs of:

-DX11
-DX12
-Jim Gordon

along with MUCH better pics of the Bat vehicle.

well that is now the Standardized box deisng for all their 1/4 figures to supposedly cut cost on shipping but doesn't look like it worked since Rambo still costs the same as the T800

Maybe all it did was prevent an otherwise inevitable price increase. In this hobby it seems like the next figure is always more expensive merely by default. That Rambo didn't take a jump in price could indicate that the new packaging did have an impact.

Last edited:
There a storm coming, Mr Bill. You and your sculptors better batten down the hatches. Because when it comes, you'll wonder why you lived so large and teased so little for the rest of us to see.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

There a storm coming, Mr Bill. You and your sculptors better batten down the hatches. Because when it comes, you'll wonder why you lived so large and teased so little for the rest of us to see.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

You just summed that up purrrfectly!

Even I'm becoming really impatient. Stop jerking us around, Enterbay. I don't give a crap about your ugly boxes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back