ENTERBAY : The Dark Knight - HD 1/4 Christian Bale Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A lot of EB fanboys think Bill is god's gift to collectors but in reality he is no better than a thug. Over in HK and China, very little shops and factories are willing to do business with him after the "Ferarri Fiasco". I don't want to go into specifics but most HK collectors should know about the story.

Rag on Howard all you want but that guy is a very private man and hates the limelight. That's why he promotes the sculptors a lot.

Another reason howard doesn't seem to engage with the fans more is because like most HK-ers, his English sucks.

Bill is a complete tool and his antics always made me hesitant to buy Enterbay products. Now after encountering them in person I'm quite content with never ever giving them a damn dime. F those guys.

"Ferarri Fiasco" you say? Please, tell us more!

CXuqj.jpg

A lot of EB fanboys think Bill is god's gift to collectors but in reality he is no better than a thug. Over in HK and China, very little shops and factories are willing to do business with him after the "Ferarri Fiasco". I don't want to go into specifics but most HK collectors should know about the story.

Rag on Howard all you want but that guy is a very private man and hates the limelight. That's why he promotes the sculptors a lot.

Another reason howard doesn't seem to engage with the fans more is because like most HK-ers, his English sucks.

"ferrarri fiasco"? what's that???

And I still can't imagine how hard it is to learn a language where you don't even have the same letters, ... something similar to learning chinese..

images

Did EB rip off the toy shop you work in or something? Seems like you hate them with passion. :lol

I ain't no EB fan boy, and have complaint when their product isnt what they claim to be (GOD behind the scene, WOTD smooth criminal pose) but the last T800 have been amazing and I tend to forgive and forget and would like to give them a second chance at restoring my faith in the company again.

He tend to brag bout the Ferrari he own via Facebook. A lot of jealous folks who can't afford it tend to get annoyed.

...well, that's just douchey in and of itself. Doesn't matter if you're in Hong Kong or America.

I was told in confidence regarding the "Ferrari Fiasco" so I don't want to mention any specifics here but HK members should know about it. I am sure someone will chime in soon.

The Ferrari in question is not about the actual car he owns at all. EB connection to Ferrari is doesn't just stops there.

And I am not envious of anyone with a Ferrari. Ugly cars to me. I am more of a Lotus and Porsche man myself (not that I own any)

Hm, I was actually interested in buying some EB 1/4 figures, but after reading about this "Bill" guy being a complete ******, and the constant teasers, I've lost interest. They may have some quality products, but besides that, they come off as a bunch of dicks. Just my opinion. :D

Hm, I was actually interested in buying some EB 1/4 figures, but after reading about this "Bill" guy being a complete ******, and the constant teasers, I've lost interest. They may have some quality products, but besides that, they come off as a bunch of dicks. Just my opinion. :D

Only douches drive Ferrari's so, that's that:wink1:. To me it's the $400 and the scale. That's a turn-off to me.

Yes lets tease a new license, the teasers for the actual products of which won't start till 2014 with actual release of said products in 2015....when people are long past caring.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back