ENTERBAY : The Dark Knight - HD 1/4 Christian Bale Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was told in confidence regarding the "Ferrari Fiasco" so I don't want to mention any specifics here but HK members should know about it. I am sure someone will chime in soon.

The Ferrari in question is not about the actual car he owns at all. EB connection to Ferrari is doesn't just stops there.

And I am not envious of anyone with a Ferrari. Ugly cars to me. I am more of a Lotus and Porsche man myself (not that I own any)

i thinks in the beginning eb sterted with ferrari scaled models , the project was hge failure or something which bill claimed he was ripped off or something, i think he talked about this in a interview , dont remebr exactly who he blamed for ripping him off

391373_474943762518457_2147145477_n.jpg

Looks good. I really like the giant hands and arms attached to the figure.

tumblr_lmqsqkJOg91qiq67s.gif

Last edited:
i thinks in the beginning eb sterted with ferrari scaled models , the project was hge failure or something which bill claimed he was ripped off or something, i think he talked about this in a interview , dont remebr exactly who he blamed for ripping him off

Ahh, someone who remembers. Well someone did get ripped off in that fiasco and his name is not Bill......

In any case, this is getting old. What's the point of concealing the figure with his hands, when it appears that it's already completed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back