ENTERBAY : The Dark Knight - HD 1/4 Christian Bale Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
HT Bane goes up, Bill counters with this. :lol

It's almost a real pic, so I'll almost give him credit. But gotta love that timing.

tmb_4590_480.jpg

"It's like a baby's arm holding an apple."

Hahahahahahahahahah! :lol

HT Bane goes up, Bill counters with this. :lol

It's almost a real pic, so I'll almost give him credit. But gotta love that timing.

He's obviously feeling the pressure here. Hot Toys now has three figures fully revealed, with two of them already on pre-order. Enterbay has zilch :dunno.

I really want to quote his "We do not follow, we make our own rules" on his Facebook page. :lol

:lol

He's obviously feeling the pressure here. Hot Toys now has three figures fully revealed, with two of them on pre-order. Enterbay has zilch :dunno.

Four. Joker, Batman, Gordon, and Bane. Seven if you count the Bat-Pod and Tumblers.

I really want to quote his "We do not follow, we make our own rules" on his Facebook page. :lol

In fairness, they did make their own rule. But it just so happens that rule is "We only show revealing pictures in an attempt to deflect some attention away from Hot Toys."

HT will announce Neo from the Matrix.
Enterbay fires back by announcing Constantine from Constantine.

:lol that's how it'll happen.

By the time the night's over, SSF is going to uncover every single bit of detail on that photo, pixel by pixel :lol.

This thread is poop. Am I the only one who doesn't mind teasers? We'll see the full reveal when we see it, I'd rather see a teaser or two in the meantime. I don't get the complaining about the teasers.

Anyways it looks amazing!

This thread is poop. Am I the only one who doesn't mind teasers? We'll see the full reveal when we see it, I'd rather see a teaser or two in the meantime. I don't get the complaining about the teasers.

Anyways it looks amazing!

You are so special and I truly believe that you're the only one...:hi5:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back