ENTERBAY : The Dark Knight - HD 1/4 Christian Bale Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking good so far :clap you also can see grapnel gun holster :yess:

9u1acs00.jpg

It's looking good. He is actually holding one end of his cape on his right hand. Too bad it's 1/4 scale.

having a bad time with EB's QC (1/4Rambo).
I'm looking forward to this, and might be tempted to get one if only they upgrade their QC and their after sales service for us customers.
anyway..... bring it on Bill :yess:

Bill has three f__king hands!?!

:lol:lol:lol

Man this guy is so childish. He totally waited for the Bane reveal (Hot Toys) to throw us another frickin bone.

Bill is starting to remind me of one of those ghetto turds that always flash their massive wad of cash but never spend a single dollar.

WHY OH WHY is this 1/4????????? ANGER

Why not? There's already plenty of 1/6 Begin Suits. Then again, a bigger scale means this Batman can maybe do more posing... MAYBE.... if Enterbay has a new body for it. Because if you think about it, with a bigger figure, the rubber won't be as restricting in movement if it's bout the same thickness or thinner material.

I agree it looks AMAZING so far - and with this being my favourite costume I may be tempted to buy my first 1/4 scale figure it's just I prefer 1/6.

Yeah I wonder what body part Bill will show next? Maybe a bit of his shoulder?

The next one. Hopefully it's of his little beacon in his boot he uses to call 'backup'. If they don't include that DO NOT WANT.

The next one. Hopefully it's of his little beacon in his boot he uses to call 'backup'. If they don't include that DO NOT WANT.

If they include Bat back up device then I hope EB throws in a few 1/4 rubber bats. :lol

Wait, not rubber, I want the bats with cloth undersuit. :lol

Last edited:
I have to say that this is look pretty dope from the latest teaser.

Begins in 1/4 and all else in 1/6? maaaaybe

Would be pretty sick if they decide to do a COTBP Jack Sparrow in 1/4. a man can dream

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back