ENTERBAY - The Dark Knight - Joker 1/4 HD Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Enterbay 1/4 Joker

Well all I gotta say is EB and Hot Toys have stepped the ____ up. I think I have to save a lot for both Jokers. It's not even about liking one company over there other. Both of these things are ***** amazing.

Well all I gotta say is EB and Hot Toys have stepped the ____ up. I think I have to save a lot for both Jokers. It's not even about liking one company over there other. Both of these things are ***** amazing.

:exactly::lecture I'm in the same situation myself:monkey2

i use to collect alot of marvel 1/4 stuff it takes up lots of room now figures? what if he breaks not like you could easily get a 1/4 body for it .

i use to collect alot of marvel 1/4 stuff it takes up lots of room now figures? what if he breaks not like you could easily get a 1/4 body for it .

I'm sure some of the HK seller will start parting the set out, provided that there's enough interest with the joker and batman.

There was a few part out t800 EB, when it was first released.

We'll see soon enough how EB Rambo goes.

I mean how often are you handling your items where it'll break? Serious question. Do you spend extra on Hot Toys bodies in case you break them?

I mean how often are you handling your items where it'll break? Serious question. Do you spend extra on Hot Toys bodies in case you break them?

i handle my stuff carefully but there was alot of breakages with the dx 01 pers system. just saying what if the pegs broke in a 1/4 joker you wouldn't be able to find them so easily. if a hot toys figure broke there are so many sites that break down figures in 1/6 .

I dig it. Looking forward to full specs

i handle my stuff carefully but there was alot of breakages with the dx 01 pers system. just saying what if the pegs broke in a 1/4 joker you wouldn't be able to find them so easily. if a hot toys figure broke there are so many sites that break down figures in 1/6 .

Hmm, so far their 1/4 stuff uses big ankle pegs. If something does break I think you have to contact them directly for replacements.

There isn't enough 1/4 stuff to break apart and buy for replacements yet. It's just a very new thing.

So pretty much that's the situation so far I guess.

It'll be a dodgy kind of thing for replacements for a long while. Although I wouldn't put it past either company to put out bodies in this scale just to capitalize on the markets. Just imagine if this scale really takes off then in a couple of years you might see customs threads offering 1:4 heads. :lol

This looks great. Enterbay has been stepping it up, for sure. This might be my first Enterbay purchase if only to have a larger, highly detailed TDK joker atop of my display case.

Being an Enterbay noob, anyone know where could I buy this fig on a payment plan akin to sideshow's flexpay schedule?

This thread is for the 1/4 EB Joker - so the other thread will be all about Batman.

Funny that EB puts this out just as HT is revealing 2.0 - they must really hate each other.

This thread is for the 1/4 EB Joker - so the other thread will be all about Batman.

It should be titled as such then Dave: "EnterBay - The Dark Knight - Joker 1:4 Figure"

The other should be renamed as well so it will differentiate them.

It should be titled as such then Dave: "EnterBay - The Dark Knight - Joker 1:4 Figure"

The other should be renamed as well so it will differentiate them.

Good call, if we're going to keep this thread then all the Joker conversation should move over here.

why not wait until official announcement and then start new each own thread :cuckoo:

Funny that EB puts this out just as HT is revealing 2.0 - they must really hate each other.

It's not about Hate. It's simply smart business.

This is the Joker that I want.

1/4 > 1/6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back