ENTERBAY - The Dark Knight - Joker 1/4 HD Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Be nice. Final warning.

tdk_1070.jpg

Roy reminds me of a dirty Mexican, but he's actually a dirty Canadian.

I r surious.

Come on Bill, please give us a full reveal of this damn thing already, so I can stop thinking whether or not I should get HT Joker 2.0.

Btw any chance Bill visiting this site?

The head sculpt looks fantastic and it's really tempting, but i just dont have the funds to start buying 1/4 figures, if this was 1/6 with the same quality, i would probably go for it.

If they were to do a 1/4 Scarecrow however, i think i would crack, as long as it had a Cillian sculpt.

Don't follow this logic... 1/4s are bigger and more impressive. surely you just have less 1/4s than you would have done 1/6s?

I doubt HT will do a 1/4 Nick Fury or Hathaway Catwoman...
I think theyll stick to the major characters initially. I thought 1 piece would be enough in 1/4 to represent a movie.

In the UK, on the secondary market you can pay £260, rising to £350 for an exclusive piece. that's 1/6. get in early on P-O and you can get a 1/4 for the exact same price over here.

Maybe its different stateside? I feel we pay too much for our HTs over here. I've got Ghost Rider...and I paid £280 ($440) for him....so I'm keen to pay the same for the quarters...:dunno

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back