ENTERBAY - The Dark Knight - Joker 1/4 HD Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
When you want to take these Enterbay pictures more seriously, here's my card

69464edegw1dv99cmeo94j.jpg

:lol :lol :lol

Leave it to you guys to get a new teaser image and go ballistic about the design of the card, of which is actually accurate.

Leave it to you guys to get a new teaser image and go ballistic about the design of the card, of which is actually accurate.

No issue with the design of the card, just that are better choices for the photo...continuing the theme of sub-par figure display & photography from these manufacturers. :peace

I'm passing on this but I'm sure it will be impressive.

Yeah were still w a i t i n g.
Hopefully we'll see it by this evening :)
It's going to be _____*ng AWESOME!!! :banana

No issue with the design of the card, just that are better choices for the photo...continuing the theme of sub-par figure display & photography from these manufacturers. :peace

I'm passing on this but I'm sure it will be impressive.

It sounds more to me like you just want their images to appear sub-par. Someone posted the promotional image theirs is based off of and like that it has Joker holding the Batman card. What's the problem? It is taken directly from the source material what is sub par about that? :slap

I rally wonder why Bill waited to show this one. I thought he said both were going to be shown on the 26th?

Maybe he got a little depressed when HT showed their teaser for the 1/4 TDKR bats? :lol Figured he'd wait until later tonight (Thursday for HK) to hopefully one up HT... which hopefully HT responds with a 1/4 Bane teaser :lol

I think they will. As soon as they get the green light.

I don't know, HT has so much on their plate as it is and they didn't announce the 1/4 license with TDK or BB. HT has announced 1/4 figs from a lot of other licenses to keep them busy for years to come. It's possible, but I doubt anytime soon. Can't wait to see Bane though.

It sounds more to me like you just want their images to appear sub-par. Someone posted the promotional image theirs is based off of and like that it has Joker holding the Batman card. What's the problem? It is taken directly from the source material what is sub par about that? :slap

I'm not trying to rain on anyone's parade, it's a fine reproduction of that poster (that I actually posted). What Jack, Maglor and I were in agreement on was that the card was one of the weaker Joker cards to have chosen, for both the poster and the promo shot.

Hopefully when this figure gets a full reveal the photography will be great, but IMO, photography and figure display of late could be better: from the latest shots of the Enterbay 1:4 Batman to some stuff Hot Toys has released as well. It just seems like they don't futz nearly as well as they should or display their figures in the most flattering ways.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back