ENTERBAY - The Dark Knight - Joker 1/4 HD Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So when is this being fully revealed? I thought it was happening at the same time as batman? Guess not...

Bill got butt hurt that HT showed a teaser for their 1/4 TDKR Batman so now he's keeping his toys for himself

Bill got butt hurt that HT showed a teaser for their 1/4 TDKR Batman so now he's keeping his toys for himself

I can't imagine a small glimpse of batmans thigh Would have that power tbh. But maybe...

Screenshot_2012-07-25-20-29-00.png

:lol

Maybe they just decided to release one a day until Anicom?

So Bats on the 25th, Joker on the 26th, and then both for sale and on display at Ani Com on the 27th?

I'm sure the other cards will be included in addition to the Batman character poster card. No worries.

The specs and pics should be released soon. Curious to see how the Bozo mask looks all painted up. It should be pretty nice in this scale.

Looks good, chin is too long but other than that its good.

I noticed that as well.

Aside from the chin, which I hope isn't as defined in full pics I think it looks very good.

Do you think the mask will fit into that head-sculpt or they will include another head just like the bank robber joker?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back