EU Wharehouse closing?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

We could make what i call the Speeder Bike phenomenon, massive preordering, high edition to accomodate to the number of pieces preordered, and then massive cancellations with feedback, tomorrow is a good day to start .

It´s not too far when SS will begin to take money for the preoders not fulfilled.

Let your voice be heard I say! :lecture

I have already sent several mails concerning the issue both to their customer service and the Ask you Questions Section. (Obviously, without response)

PS Don't try to post anything on the comments about the items, they will be banned :rolleyes:

so it's true ...and they try to avoid the critic...i am going suicide...at least give us some answers damned!!!i have sent 2 emails and guess!!not answer!!!

I have already sent several mails concerning the issue both to their customer service and the Ask you Questions Section. (Obviously, without response)

PS Don't try to post anything on the comments about the items, they will be banned :rolleyes:

Why even have a comments section if they're only going to keep the ones that throw flowers at them?

Just a question , if you have pre order items in your account through flex pay , and cancelling all of your flex paying items ...what is happening with the cancellation fee ??? It`s obvious that i can`t afford now buying from SS according to their new policy ...

Just a question , if you have pre order items in your account through flex pay , and cancelling all of your flex paying items ...what is happening with the cancellation fee ??? It`s obvious that i can`t afford now buying from SS according to their new policy ...

That is a question Sideshow should also answer ASAP.

You will be charged that cancellation fee

And what will happen with the expensive items? Alien Maquette, Darth Vader 1:1 Bust... abusive fees, it's a shame!, it's a theft!

Why sideshow does not reply our e-mails? Silence? Why?!?!

byebye $ide$how

And what will happen with the expensive items? Alien Maquette, Darth Vader 1:1 Bust... abusive fees, it's a shame!, it's a theft!

Why sideshow does not reply our e-mails? Silence? Why?!?!

byebye $ide$how

i think they want to check the complaints first & then i think they will take an official decision ...just my thoughts ...

+1

Yes, and what happen with the Darth Vader Bust? I paid a deposit and 2 parcial payments!!!

it's possible to take legal actions? Where?

+1

Yes, and what happen with the Darth Vader Bust? I paid a deposit and 2 parcial payments!!!

in prison,where we are all going due to taxes!!!!:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol

+1

if `im not wrong somewhere in small letters it must me written that SS has the right to change the shipping method ...bla bla bla...

Back