Euro 2012

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Justice was served.
I can't stand it when a bad team, playing bad football (soccer for y'all) wins. It insults my sense of sportsmanship.

What the hell was wrong with Boateng today:gah::slap both damn goals were all on him:thwak For the First one it was like he just fell asleep when the cross came. And that hand in a situation like tht when we're already up 4-1. Let the damn shot through and let Neuer do his job!!! That was sooooo unnecesary! His actions make me that much more angry because he's been playing so well recently.
All in all a good game though and I finally think we're starting to tap into the offensive potential that I find was really lacking in the first 3 games :yess:

I've never rated Boateng. The one weak link in the German team. Well done Germany though, really enjoyed watching them play tonight

I've never rated Boateng. The one weak link in the German team. Well done Germany though, really enjoyed watching them play tonight

That's what get's to me though. I didn't even have him on the radar and then he really surprised me in the group stage. Really saved quite a few dangerous situations and is nearly always up front helping with the offensive preassure and making a cross every now and then.
But hell yes! 4 goals against Greece! Now that's a feat that nobody's been able to achieve for quite some time now!

Justice was served.
I can't stand it when a bad team, playing bad football (soccer for y'all) wins. It insults my sense of sportsmanship.

:exactly: 60 completed passes in the first half? Pathetic. That team should be ashamed of the way they played. Quite pathetic really.

Greece played to lose and they lost..well done. Maybe they can go and fix their economy. Never mind..they want the rest of the planet to bail them out. :slap crap team. :monkey4

Yeah, I don't think they'll manage it either but I don't think it'll be as bad as Greece. Portugal, unlike the Greeks actually want to play football and score goals! We'll see if they manage any...

My most anticipated game of the quarterfinals, Germany vs. Greece.

I'm hoping for a Greece miracle. :pray:

Would love to see the Germans get knocked out. I don't see it happening though. :(

Yup, a Greece miracle I tell ya. :lol:lol

The first half was just a shooting gallery. It was fun at 1-1 but then quality and class showed through. It was inevitable. The Germans haven't played their best game yet. :thud:

Sorry but Portugal won't get past Spain. Might be as ugly as today's game.

I actually think Portugal could be Spain's worst nightmare if Spain Play with a high midfield and side backs like they always do.Portugal has a deadly counter attack so i think Spain's safest bet is Torres instead of Fabregas for tactical reasons.Im not a fan of Torres,but Spain need to be careful and have Busquets or/and Alonso deeper to break a possible Portugese counter attack,and count on Torres' explosiveness once Spain gets the opportunity.

Last edited:
Back