Euro 2012

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Spain needs more strikers (Pedro, LLorente, Torres) and less passing players..I really can't understand Vicente Del Bosque :/

This has been a dissapointing game so far. Only a bit over 10 minutes left. That's unless France can get a goal that is.

Spain needs more strikers (Pedro, LLorente, Torres) and less passing players..I really can't understand Vicente Del Bosque :/

If Spain get to the final against Germany & not play any strikers I can't see them beating them like this but Spain are such a great team. Out of 5 being the highest of Spain's ability there played at 2 tonight & still looked comfortable against a very good team.

If Spain get to the final against Germany & not play any strikers I can't see them beating them like this but Spain are such a great team. Out of 5 being the highest of Spain's ability there played at 2 tonight & still looked comfortable against a very good team.

Spain has a great and strong overall team, not doubt (Best of the world Midfield players and passing game imo),.. but damn!, you can't score against Germany, Portugal, Italy or any powerfull team if you do'nt play with strikers.. even if you have the control of the ball and the game all the time.

If we play with the same team (same against France and Italy) we'll have problems against Portugal in semifinals and ,Germany or England, if we pass.

What pisses me off is that Spain has Pedro and LLorente, 2 very powerfull strikers as well (Sorry But I do'nt like El niño torres)..Thats what I can't understand of Vicente Del Bosque :(

Edit: Spain 2- France 0 :yess::yess::yess::yess::yess::yess:

Very dissapointed with this poor France team btw :monkey1

Last edited:
Well that was a pretty lackluster showing from Spain. They didn't really need to do any more but they're going to have to turn it up in the next games if they want to defend their title!

I agree with this. Spain did what they had to do.

And France....that was just damn disappointing. :dunno

Just waiting on the big one....England vs. Italy! :impatient:

I'm actually relieved. Sick of seeing England get raped by the Germans. They didn't deserve through to the semis. Justice was served tonight.

Back