Everything iPhone

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wait you can't?

Nope, I can post a bunch of technobabble as to why you can't, but I've been hitting the rum.

Just know that AT&T uses a GSM network, which can support this type of technology, while Verizon uses CDMA which cannot.

edit: Like Gibby said, if you are on a WiFi network, then you can talk and surf on Verizon, otherwise no deal.

Nope, I can post a bunch of technobabble as to why you can't, but I've been hitting the rum.

Just know that AT&T uses a GSM network, which can support this type of technology, while Verizon uses CDMA which cannot.

edit: Like Gibby said, if you are on a WiFi network, then you can talk and surf on Verizon, otherwise no deal.

I would probably only do it on wifi anyways. That makes sense.

Do people really surf the internet that often while having a conversation with someone?

Hell to the yes! If I'm on a boring conference call this is fantastic! Or if I'm talking to someone else I don't feel like talking to I can yes umm hmm and be posting on the Freaks board. :lol

Hell to the yes! If I'm on a boring conference call this is fantastic! Or if I'm talking to someone else I don't feel like talking to I can yes umm hmm and be posting on the Freaks board. :lol

I guess everyone I know realizes I don't like to talk on the phone so my calls don't last long enough to search for anything. Here's a transcript of how my calls usually work.

Friend: Hey what's up?
Me: Nothing.
Friend: Whatcha gettin' in to?
Friend: You busy?
Me: Yes.
Hang up.

anybody else having a problem exporting their movies on imovie??? mine won't work for some reason. I've DL'd all of the updates.

Got the 4 today. It's seems much, much faster than the G3. And the camera is about 100x better. But I hope the battery performance improvement isn't based on their default brightness level - I can barely see the screen at the level.

I guess everyone I know realizes I don't like to talk on the phone so my calls don't last long enough to search for anything. Here's a transcript of how my calls usually work.

Friend: Hey what's up?
Friend: Whatcha gettin' in to?
Friend: You busy?
Me: Yes.
Hang up.

LOL! Wow we are similar. :lol

Got the 4 today. It's seems much, much faster than the G3. And the camera is about 100x better. But I hope the battery performance improvement isn't based on their default brightness level - I can barely see the screen at the level.

I have auto brightness turned off and the screen about 75% bright. The battery lasts just as long if not longer then my old blackberry tour. I can get a good solid day out of the phone. I'm a pretty heavy wifi user as well. I have posted on here that I barely even use my computer to scan the boards anymore.

Oh and congrats! :duff

I've noticed a significant improvement in the battery life in this one over the 3G. Usually around noon I'd be at 50% with the 3G, now I'm at around 75-80% and that's with quite a bit of usage.

I've noticed a significant improvement in the battery life in this one over the 3G. Usually around noon I'd be at 50% with the 3G, now I'm at around 75-80% and that's with quite a bit of usage.

Yeah when I get home from work I usually have about that. Although I don't have much usage throughout the day. I KILL the battery at night though. The phone barely leaves my hand. Certainly not my sight! :lol

Back