Everything iPhone

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Steve: You know, the 3GS has the same problem. We're getting reports from customers that this is better than the 3GS. So I don't know changing the antenna design would help -- I don't know what our next antenna design will look like.

____. The next phone might be a full redesign......:(

Gizmodo is going ape____, claiming that its their idea that Apple finally listened to and that they have "won" this battle from some of the users. :lol

White iPhone for Kabuki at the end of the month!!!

Too late, bought a Droid X. :monkey2 I wanted unlimited internet and I couldn't get that on AT&T. By the time my contract with Verizon is up, 4G will be the norm and it will be a whole new landscape for cell phone data usage. I'll re-evaluate then.

Regarding the press conference Q&A:

Q: I can't get my Bold to drop right now, maybe you can show me how to do it?
A: You may not see it in certain areas.

These are the people who are still gonna be harping on Apple. I give it an hour before a video shows up on YouTube showing the iPhone drop a signal and then a Blackberry (or whatever) keep a signal in the same area.

And I'm sure there will be a technical explanation as to why that happens, but the tech blogs won't bother to find out what that is when they do their "reporting", they'll just present it as "iPhone 4 is teh suck LOLOLOLOLOLOL" throwing the masses into a tizzy.

Gizmodo is going ape____, claiming that its their idea that Apple finally listened to and that they have "won" this battle from some of the users. :lol

That's why I groaned when Apple said they were giving away free bumpers.

I F'N hate Gizmodo.

Which Gizmodo is now claiming that means updated iPhone. Gizmodo and Apple really hate each other now :lol

Steve Jobs has taken at least five shots at Gizmodo in this speech and Q&A....:lol

I'm anxious to see the White iPhone in the wild....

I think it's great that he is offering free cases, but what I don't understand is that he claims there is NOT a problem with the antennae... And yet if you use the case, the problem goes away (presumably because your hand is not bridging the gap in the metal band). So if he is saying there is no problem, why is he giving away free cases??

I think it's great that he is offering free cases, but what I don't understand is that he claims there is NOT a problem with the antennae...

That's not true. They held a press conference today and admitted there was an issue and explained exactly what that issue is, their testing methods, and what they've learned.

Aha. I have been trying to find a video of the press conference. I just read a few articles about the presentation, but they must have been biased against Appple.

Thanks. I hope to get one one day.

Apple tests their ____ in Cerebro!

labfacilities20100715.jpg

Back