Everything iPhone

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I will say this. After watching the entire conference I think apple standing their ground was good. Why? I immediately grabbed my bb tour and held it. Son of a _____ wouldn't you know? I lose 3 bars! :horror

So when my mom gets her droid x I will try it with that too. I think it's all about signal strength through AT&T in my area.

I will say this. After watching the entire conference I think apple standing their ground was good. Why? I immediately grabbed my bb tour and held it. Son of a _____ wouldn't you know? I lose 3 bars! :horror

So when my mom gets her droid x I will try it with that too. I think it's all about signal strength through AT&T in my area.

How many phones do you have?

How many phones do you have?

Two blackberry tours and an iPhone 4. I also have some type of flip thing. Only two are hooked up. My company replaced my flip for a tour. Since I had a tour already I turned mine off and bought iPhone. So I have one AT&T phone and one verizon.

Keanu was not happy with the conference.

tumblr_l5nwg6kJhD1qzlt9qo1_500.png

I think it's great that he is offering free cases, but what I don't understand is that he claims there is NOT a problem with the antennae...

He does admit there is a problem but he said that there is a problem with all Smartphones in that way.

Apple tests their ____ in Cerebro!

I thought the same thing! :rock

So without having to sit through the conference are they giong to fix this issue before the next iphone comes out or is the solution the bumpers?

Jobs made reference that they aren't sure what their next antenna will look like so my thought is that with the iPhone 5 (you know there is going to be an iPhone in between that won't be too different) they'll be some sort of redesign.

Or just buy a DSLR, which can shoot in full 1080p

Yeah, for an additional $900!

The point being, this is a step in the right direction. The day I can have my iPhone also function as a DSLR is a HUGE win. No more lugging around my laptop (or iPad) with my DSLR. No more waiting for things to transfer for review. I'll be able to shoot AND stream live to anyone anywhere instantaneously.

Looks like it'll fit in there with a bumper which is cool, a lot of apple's covers won't work with other accessories, for example the iPad's official Apple case once on will stop it from fitting on the dock.

Yeah, for an additional $900!

The point being, this is a step in the right direction. The day I can have my iPhone also function as a DSLR is a HUGE win. No more lugging around my laptop (or iPad) with my DSLR. No more waiting for things to transfer for review. I'll be able to shoot AND stream live to anyone anywhere instantaneously.

I'd still take the DSLR camera over a phone.

Looks like it'll fit in there with a bumper which is cool, a lot of apple's covers won't work with other accessories, for example the iPad's official Apple case once on will stop it from fitting on the dock.

I've had some problems on other things with my bumper, too, so it will be a welcome surprise when they start making some space for the bumper on these accessories.

I'd still take the DSLR camera over a phone.

Right now you and most of the general public would, of course. :slap

I'm talking in 5 years (or less). Like I said, step in the right direction. They need to keep improving upon the iPhone lens and processor before this thing starts taking the DSLR market share.

Is anyone else's home button wonky? On my replacement phone it seems like there isn't much give and it seems like its getting worse. Like there is no spring in the button and you have to press in hard. I don't know how to explain it. Are all iPhones like this?

Back